The Golden Path

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkayet

New Yorker
Don't know if anyone's posted about this anywhere, but...

Anyone heard this song? Chemical Brothers & Flaming Lips (well, Wayne Coyne)...it's excellent. :D It's also been said that the song sounds like Streets a bit...I can see it...

**edited for a total ballsed up cut and paste job**

Hi jkayet
if you look down at the "similar threads" you'll see Tom in Boston started a thread about it.
I like the song..and the film clip...groovy.
( I also see I never did get back to tell the story about the "golden tarago"...woops)

The Chemical Brothers were the featured artists on Triple J's "The J Files" yesterday afternoon. They sound like a nice pair of men and their music had me dancing:up:. I'd like to get their new"best of.." album. Are they brothers? twins even? they completed each others sentences. They have worked with a lot of top musicians haven't they?
They described their early music as "hip hop".."with a lot of mad noises really"
sweet:)

Last edited:
well, the song is great and the video is really pretty

and yes, indeed TGP reminds me of WTSHNN, but only the first minute

Re: **edited for a total ballsed up cut and paste job**

cass said:
if you look down at the "similar threads" you'll see Tom in Boston started a thread about it.
Ahem. :eek: Yes...I had a feeling I was repeating, but i just looked at the first couple pages, forgot the similar threads spot... :shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom