The Godfather Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Fredo, you're my older brother and I love you, but don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever...

i finally got the godfather dvd collection for christmas, and i'll tell ya... even though i've seen the movies a million times, every time i watch 'em, the first two specificly, they simply blow my mind.

so a toast to the 2 greatest movies of all time...

"What I gotta do? .....nice college boy; didn't wanna get mixed up with the family buisness.....now he's talkin about gunning down a police captain......this isn't like the army where you shoot 'em from a mile away; you gotta get up close and BADA BING! you blow their brains all over your nice ivy league suit. come 'ere. *kiss* ....this is strictly buisness tom, and this man is taking it very personal...."

Sonny:bow:

carlo, do not tell me you are innocent.
it insults my intelligence.
now, who approached you, barzini or tataglia?

it was barzini.

good.

hello carlo......

:uhoh: :eek: :faint:

WOLTZ

Now listen to me, you smooth-talking son-of-a-bitch! Let me lay it on the line for you and your boss, whoever he is. Johnny Fontane will never get that movie! I don't care how many - - daigo guinea WOP greaseball gumbahs come out of the woodwork!

TOM

I'm German-Irish...

WOLTZ

Well let me tell you something my Kraut Mick friend, I'm gonna make so much trouble for you, you won't know what hit you!

You talk about vengeance -- is vengeance gonna bring your son back to you? Or my boy to me? I forgo the vengeance of my son --But I have selfish reasons. My youngest son -- was forced to leave this country, -- -- because of this Sollozzo business.

All right -- and I have to make arrangements to bring him back here safely -- cleared of all these false charges. But I'm a superstitious man -- and if some unlucky accident should befall him -- if he should get shot in the head by a police officer -- or if he -- should hang himself in his jail cell -- or if he's struck by a bolt of lightning -- then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room. And that, I do not forgive.

that's it; break your fathers heart on his birthday.

whatya go to college to get stupid?

Back
Top Bottom