The girls are gone! *sniff* bye sex and the city

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
I will miss you!!!!!!!!!!

:sad: :heart:

what a damn good ending to my favorite show.

ep93_carrie_onbalcony.jpg

mdf475613.jpg

:sexywink:Abso-fuckin-lutely!:sexywink:

I thought the ending was great...but I'll miss the girls :(

As for Carrie and Big...I think that was perfect!

We're only in the middle/begining of the last season here....Charlotte just got that dog and Miranda was looking at a house in Brooklyn. You know, I HATE HATE HATE all of the characters on this show and cannot stand SJP in general. :mad: I don't really know why I watch it. :huh:

I am in Canada and we are a few episodes behind. I am pretty certain that she ended with Big, but I would love a synopsis if anyone has a few seconds.

Thanks!! :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
And Kris, don't tell ANYONE, but I've kinda sorta reversed my opinion on John-er, I mean "Big", hehe. :shh: :sexywink:

I still love you anyway

spinninghead77 said:
I am in Canada and we are a few episodes behind. I am pretty certain that she ended with Big, but I would love a synopsis if anyone has a few seconds.

Thanks!! :wink:

if we give you a synopis of the show, we will spoil it for you, but if you read in between the lines in this thread and in our journals, you will discover what we are talking about and how the show ends.

but to help, I will just sum the finale up with this:

the girls all find and understand the true meaning of love. :heart:

:D

Last edited:
I watched a clip on CNN this evening from Regis and Kelly this morning. They were interviewing Chris Noth and he said what the alternative ending was to the series. I about died when I heard it and I am glad they decided to not go with it. When he said what the ending was the crowd gasped.

I WILL NOT SAY THE ALTERNATIVE ENDING BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR OUR CANADIAN AND EUROPEAN SISTAS. :sexywink:

I read the BBC website and it said If you don't want to know how the show ends stop reading now... so naturally I read all about it. :|

Justified said:
I watched a clip on CNN this evening from Regis and Kelly this morning. They were interviewing Chris Noth and he said what the alternative ending was to the series. I about died when I heard it and I am glad they decided to not go with it. When he said what the ending was the crowd gasped.

I WILL NOT SAY THE ALTERNATIVE ENDING BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR OUR CANADIAN AND EUROPEAN SISTAS. :sexywink:

Can't....wait....must know alternate.....ending! Where can I find this info?

PS--> :heart:Chris Noth & Smith:heart:

ok, so yesterday I was sick and ended up hanging out at the Peace Corps "hostel" and we watched Sex and the City for about 12 hours straight. My first time! :heart: I saw most of seasons two and four. So I'm still a bit hung up on Aidan. :sad:

Last edited:
WildHoneyAlways said:

Can't....wait....must know alternate.....ending! Where can I find this info?

PS--> :heart:Chris Noth & Smith:heart:

if you like, I could email it to you or IM it to you, leave your info in my journal. ;)

Back
Top Bottom