The Gabba, Brisbane Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice sig, Alison :up:

:wave:

Ta... *L*

Sorry, that was a fly-by putting-off-getting-up post. :wink:

Mum offered to fly to Japan to get her neck irradiated to kill her thyroid and cure her Graves' disease. Her doctors won't let her.

I knew the US health system was bad, but I didn't think it had sunk that low. :tsk: :lol:

I left work to go home sick over two hours ago, and I've been trudging all over a shopping centre ever since. Now I can go home and do laundry... :happy:

OMG, Danny, that kid in the backwards-hat-with-sticker-on came back to the same macca's half an hour later... :lol:

that's exactly what i mean. there are sooooo many fucking douches with those hats. at least i took the bloody sticker off.

plus, mine's excusable, because, yknow, outkast.

I just don't get the love for Outkast, I'm sorry. I've dug some of the hip hop used in DI, the De La Soul tracks for instance and surprisingly Danny's NWA track, but goddamn that Outkast stuff is some boring shit.

to each their own.

"Informative radio is no longer to be found in the commercial sector." Analyse this statement by comparing and contrasting the different types of news and current affairs programming that are available on the ABC and commercial radio stations.

:scream:

2000 words. I've got 1500 but referencing is gonna make me cry.

Blah, communications. I suppose a rudimentary course would be required for general studies, but that is not a field I have any interest in. Stick me in a lab with lasers and dangerous chemicals :up:

You can get a "You totally deserve it" if this is a result of your own procrastination. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom