The Future's So Bright We've Got To Wear Wayne's Shades 80's Thread - CSGW!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulltiltpoker

I generally play in freeroll tournaments; they're free to enter and have a small cash prize

But if you win them you're generally good enough to win more on regular for cash tables

Free, eh? :hmm:

They're hard to get in to

There's freerolls once a day for every country (US, Ireland, UK etc.) and some of them fill up really fast

Freerolls for everyone fill up in a couple of minutes; they have 2700 players and you can either win a few dollars, gain entry into another tournament (something worth a lot of money)

That was a pretty good episode of ER. :up: Better than a lot of the more recent ones I've seen.

:up: I'm just discovering Death Cab for Cutie...I mean, I've known about them, but never gave their music a chance after it was on every teen show under the sun. It's good indie pop though. :up:

I've only heard a few songs by them but I remember really enjoying them. They were on the other computer before my dad had to reformat the disk and I lost everything. :(

I've only heard a few songs by them but I remember really enjoying them. They were on the other computer before my dad had to reformat the disk and I lost everything. :(

That's how I'd felt about them too, but I'm actually pleasantly surprised by the lyricism and they have a bit of lo-fi sensibility that is attractive to me too.

:sad: Deaths and reformats of hard drives are so depressing.

That's how I'd felt about them too, but I'm actually pleasantly surprised by the lyricism and they have a bit of lo-fi sensibility that is attractive to me too.

:sad: Deaths and reformats of hard drives are so depressing.

I'll check them out soon. :hmm:

They really are. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom