The future

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I imagine it will all be very "Planet of the Apes"

apes_03.jpg

^^^^ thats funny !!
heheheh

hmmm...ill be 85 years old...hopefully....ill probably wear a wig and it will be acceptable..
i might have grandchildren.......and there will be monkeys who can talk threatening to beat us with clubs if we dont move our asses.

I imagine that basically people will still be the same...but there will be new technology. Think about it, our parents are pretty much the same as us, except things like DVD players...computers...and numerous other things are different to them.

And hopefully...I will be alive..or at least alive in the hearts of my children and grand children if I am ever blessed enough to get married and have a family

Monkeys, pants, and oil/environmental concerns aside (all of which will probably factor into the future in variously prominent ways), we must remember one thing:

U2 will be no more. At least as far as making "new" music goes.

The future suddenly looks sort of scary...even if I think the last two albums have been at least occasionally scary, themselves. I'll still be a sad, sad, sad man when I have no U2 music endlessly to listen to, praise, and complain about.

:wink:

The times, they are/will be a-changin'...

I agree with finance guy about the oil...but i think its coming up- they are workin on it......the men and women in the silver jumpsuits

parents will all have microchips in thier children.
and vice versa. ya know to locate them if they become lost ....
and locate deadbeat dads..or moms...
or if mom is down at the bar..getting saucy
one of my dogs has a microchip but i never got it turned on.

Back
Top Bottom