The Frog Chorus...sing hallelujah, It's a Long way To The Top.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
It's rained musiclovers...
and rained and rained and rained....at last.
We have never endured such a long dry spell on our land here in Australia, it was getting so grim and I was anxious.
Last night the heavens opened and I woke to find the creek flowing, the dam full...it just glorious, a blessed relief. I promised my youngest son a swim when he gets home from school, no matter what, brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. The water will be freezing, but we both want to get fitter..winter soccer season approaches.

Hey while I'm at the announcement thing....some of you may remember me posting about my friend from the soccer club dying suddenly of a heart attack last year. His son and mine and a few others have played thru summer in a 6 -a -side soccer cmpetition wearing shirts in his honour, maroon and white, the Harley Sweepers. They won the competition last Thursday night. A little bit of joy for his family.
And I just won a double CD "A long Way To The Top- Live In Concert" Some of you may be too young to remember the Aussie bands of the 60's and 70's, but not all of you. I grew up on that stuff.
But the best of all...we have good water...and plenty of it.
I give thanks, I'm humbled by the gift.
Slainte
:wave:

a rain dance

Hi sue4u2. It sure is, thanks.
It was a year of extreme weather that's for sure. We had some great electrical storms :)
I'm all for u2 too, good band indeed, good handle you have too.

Back
Top Bottom