The five reunions you would most like to see happen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Besides, Pink Floyd ... I'd say the original Journey with former vocalist, Steve Perry. :up:

To actually see Perry perform again would be amazing and incredible ... as there is NOTHING he can't sing. :bow:

1stepcloser said:
The Smiths is the only one for me.

They were only around for 4-5 years, didn't make one bad album . . . .

"Strangeways, Here We Come" isn't exactly a great album (though it does have a couple great songs on it). :| :no:

And "Paint A Vulgar Picture" is one of the most sinfully boring songs I've ever heard by a great band. I skip it, absolutely every single time.

Aside from that minor blip, The Smiths were great. But I completely respect Morrissey's decision not to reunite. He didn't want to break up in the first place, it wasn't his choice, he's moved on. Nice guns-sticking, Moz! :up:

1. My Bloody Valentine

I can't think of four others at the moment. I would say The Smiths but I think their reunion would be a train wreck. :(

tpsreports2424 said:
1. KISS
2. GNR
3. Led Zeppelin
4. Pink Floyd
5. Van Halen

You are 7 years late for KISS, obviously they reunited and then the original line up broke up again.

Van Halen is going to happen, 3/4's worth anyway. Which sort of stinks (no Michael Anthony). Still, will be worth the price of admission for the train wreck that will be Eddie and Dave sharing the same stage! :lol: Still not sure how on earth that will work as they cant stand each other.

the Talking Heads
the English Beat
the Smiths
Plant, Page, and Jones(I refused to call them Led Zeppelin sans Bonham)

LemonMelon said:

Mine:

1. Blur
2. Led Zeppelin
3. Stone Roses
4. Pink Floyd
5. My Bloody Valentine

Well, Zeppelin happened. :hmm: And I think MBV might be working on some new stuff...

Blur, The Verve, and The Jesus & Mary Chain are all in various degrees of reconciliation so I won't include any of them:

1. PAVEMENT! (and I feel bad listing this as I love solo Malkmus)
2. The Replacements (at least Paul & Tommy, and 2 songs for the Best Of don't count)
3. Sleater-Kinney
4. The Afghan Whigs
5. Sugar

*Bill Berry with R.E.M. (please, save them from further embarassment!)

Also, let me be clear that when I think reunion, I'm not thinking some lame revival tour, but new studio material.

FitzChivalry said:

"Strangeways, Here We Come" isn't exactly a great album (though it does have a couple great songs on it). :| :no:

And "Paint A Vulgar Picture" is one of the most sinfully boring songs I've ever heard by a great band. I skip it, absolutely every single time.

Most of the members say Strangeways was their best and favorite album....Paint a vulgar Picture is one of my favorites too

COBL_04 said:
How about one reunion you didn't want to see?

INXS :down: :mad:

:mad:

My list

Midnight Oil
Australian Crawl
INXS
David Bowie ok not a band but would like to see him bring out a new album
Spy VS. Spy
Icehouse

Zoobaby14 said:

David Bowie ok not a band but would like to see him bring out a new album

:sad: One day he will! And then we'll hang out and he'll teach me how to be as awesome as he is. :( You'll see!

With the power of voodoo?

jareth_2.jpg

I'd love to see Semisonic reunite. Dan Wilson's new solo cd is pretty good, but something is missing (the other two band members :( )

Back
Top Bottom