The first official 2012 AFL thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I forgot that Freo vs. Geelong wasn't being shown on FTA. Sad.

Might find a stream.

We've got Freo vs Geelong on FTA! Pissed off it's on rather than the Bombers game, though I see North Melbourne leads by 7 at quarter time. :grumpy:

And wow, if you'd put money down that Freo would lead 30-0 at one point, you'd be very wealthy right now. Unbelieveable and spiteful first quarter!

Essendon's come back to lead at half time! :hyper:

And who knew Freo would take the fight to Geelong so much.

He did! Don't see how he's going to avoid a suspension; it was pretty blatant.

Freo leads by 1 at the final break. This is ridiculous. Geelong's discipline has just been shot.

Ballantyne surely must be the greatest troll in all of the AFL. He does it all for the lulz.

That may have been even more exciting than last night! Holy shit, what a game, can't believe Freo won! Poor, poor Cobbler. Spent the whole final quarter on the edge of my sleep.

Reggo is in for a huge treat. What a fantastic first round this has been.

And Essendon won!! By two points. Looks like we were terribly inaccurate and should've won by a good deal more.

Ugh. Saw the first half, missed the second. Shame, because it was a great game of footy.

If this was anything other than footy, Ballantyne would have been hospitalised long ago. Fuckwit.

I taped it on Pay, watched the first half and then flicked to Rooss/Bombers. Two pretty damn good matches last night.

Saints v Port this arvo. What a shit game to end the round.

Do we really have that low an opinion of St Kilda? I mean, OK, they aren't the grand finalists of two years ago, but they're not the worst or even second-worst team in Melbourne.

(I say this as the guy who reckons Port have turned a positive corner too!)

...ESPN3 doesn't carry Aussie Rules Footy anymore. I am...UPSET!

Great win by the Eagles (I didn't watch/listen to a second of it though). I'm surprised at how far the Dogs have fallen... guess it shows just how incredibly hard it is to win premierships, and how not only do you have to make the absolute most of your situations, you also have to really savour them when it goes your way.

I would rate ourselves a good chance against the Dogs at home next week. It's not an exaggeration at all. I think most would agree.

Handy start to the season for the Eagles there, and they've continued this round's high scoring pattern: in every single game, at least one team has achieved a score in triple figures. Won't be surprised if Port vs St Kilda ruins the streak though, given Port suck and the Saints aren't exactly the world's highest scoring team. 75-45 to St Kilda, I reckon.

Getting beaten up by a team with an almost nonexistent forward line (well okay they have Schulz who is handy and Butcher's talented, but still) must be humiliating.

Saints are leading at 1/2 time. Hah.

Still weird hearing Hudson commentate on Fox.

Haha, what a comeback by the Saints!

Is it on telly there, Vlad, or do you have a stream? If the latter, I wouldn't mind a handy little PM if you get my drift.

I'm watching the delayed telecast and looking up the scores every now and then. Again, sportlemon.tv may have a stream.

Huh, it's on telly there but not here? We don't have ANY broadcast.

Back
Top Bottom