The Final Countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not Sure Of The Exact Days

Gee...only like 8 and a half months until I see my fiance. :scream: :sad: *sigh*

I love Christmas countdowns though...except for the fact that I hate winter, Christmas is my fave time of the year...gives me warm fuzzies. :D

bono-vox said:

BC you might get to see him before then...8.5 months is long :ohmy: :slant:

Well, we aren't plannin' on seein' each other until the middle of May, as of now. :slant:

However...........there is a SLIGHT possiblity that I might be able to move out there next year! :shifty: :love: :D

bono-vox said:
I'm crossing all of my fingers and toes and hope that you get to see him sooner girlie :cute: :happy: :D :)
1. I'd like you see crossing your toes! :laugh:

2. Do you call everybody 'girlie'? :scream: I thought I'd be the only one! :scream: :sad: *FS runs out crying her little heart out*

long distance relationships confuse me

Bonochick said:

Well, we aren't plannin' on seein' each other until the middle of May, as of now. :slant:

:( :sad:

However...........there is a SLIGHT possiblity that I might be able to move out there next year! :shifty: :love: :D

:cute: :happy: Hope it works out for you!!

bono-vox said:
Well i cant cross them alllll :slant: but just pertend

Your my FIRST and most important girlie :D

Get yer crying little :heart: back here sharpish :cute:
You have to practice and one day you can cross ALL your toes - believe me! :laugh:

I bet you tell it BC in pms that she's your girlie! :scream: Say your sorry...... *sniff*

bono-vox said:

Your the only person I PM more than twice :silent: so :p

Im sorry

*bows head in shame*

______
:wave: anyone know addresses of record companies in UK/ Ireland
Wow, that is an honour. I forgive you that slip of your tongue. ;) :D

____
:wave: Why do you ask this as an undertitle and not as a real thread? You want to get secretly a contract , eh?

FallingStar said:

Wow, that is an honour. I forgive you that slip of your tongue. ;) :D

____
:wave: Why do you ask this as an undertitle and not as a real thread? You want to get secretly a contract , eh?

Thanks girlie :)

Neh i cant sing- i just looking for some info on stuff for my newspaper articles- they might give me a permanent weekly slot instead of me hoping i get in each week

____
:wave: i do nay like starting too many threads

Will someone keep the daily countdown when i go bck to school i wont b aroond as much

114 Days to Crimbo

1 day until i go back to school

8.5 months (minus 1 day) until BC sees her :heart:

17 days until Anna starts school

67 days to my formal

60 days to halloween

82 days until meggy goes to England

6 months, 7 days until BC is 21

3 days till bammo2's 25th

4 days til Sicys (yer not old) b/day

20 days til meggys birthday

:wave: