The Final Countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lara Mullen said:
7 months and 24 days until my 18th birthday :eek:
4 months and 9 days until my 17th birthday - we'll celebrate our birthdays like it'll be our last ones, Lara! :yes: :up: :dance: :laugh:

bono-vox said:

Nobody made me a happy b/day thread this year :reject:
I didn't knw you back the, but this year - or rather next year in 2003 - you'll have the biggest, loudest, funniest......:larry:est b-day thread! :yes:

____
:wave: Hi I'm bored.....do you want to chat???

Last edited:
113 Days to Crimbo

0 days until i go back to school

8.5 months (minus 2 days) until BC sees her

16 days until Anna starts school

66 days to my formal

59 days to halloween

81 days until meggy goes to England

6 months, 6 days until BC is 21

2 days till bammo2's 25th

3 days til Sicys b/day

19 days til meggys birthday

______
:wave: Id chat anna but i have sooo much homework to do im reading novels in foreign languages and some real weird english books :yuck:

26 days until I move to London for a year. :eek: :D :| :help: :reject: :crack:

But then in 81 (?) days I'll see meggywench there! At least at the airport... ;) (you'd better save some time to see me, wench! ;) )

Lara Mullen said:
0 days until i go back to school

16 days until Anna starts school

______
:wave: Id chat anna but i have sooo much homework to do im reading novels in foreign languages and some real weird english books :yuck:
it's so sad that countdown about my school! :( ......

:( And you have already school....

___
:wave:Girlie, that's your first day in school and you already get homework? Reading novels in the first couple of days?!?!? Oh my.......poor girlie....

4 days until the notre dame home opener.
7 days until i see the stones.
11 days until the notre dame/michigan game.
21 days until i see paul mccartney.
22 days until i see bruce.
38 days until i see the strokes.
39 days until i have to sell a kidney in order to pay for all of these concert/football tix.

jkayet said:

But then in 81 (?) days I'll see meggywench there! At least at the airport... ;) (you'd better save some time to see me, wench! ;) )

I'll see you at the airport. And in the ambulance ride to the hospital after I pass out. Oh, and at Doves. See? I'll see you lots!! ;)

meegannie said:

I'll see you at the airport. And in the ambulance ride to the hospital after I pass out. Oh, and at Doves. See? I'll see you lots!! ;)
Uh, huh...you'd better! :D Oh, and they'll probably bring the medics to you at the airport...if i'm not too drunk to get them, that is...;)

Congratulations.

I have been to about 21 weddings over the past two years, it seems like everyone is getting married now...

Back
Top Bottom