The Fearless Freaks: Flaming Lips Documentary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joyfulgirl

Blue Crack Addict
Anybody seen this? I'm going to see it tonight. It sounds great.

Is it actually showing in a theater, or is it out on DVD?

I remember hearing about it, but I dont remember what I heard. :wink:

I'm seeing it in the theatre but it's also out on DVD. We have a nice art-house theatre that shows movies like this but sometimes by the time we get them they're already out on DVD. Or maybe this was only a DVD release and they're showing it in this theatre as well. Anyway, here is a link to the rottentomatoes.com reviews (100% fresh :) )

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/flaming_lips_the_fearless_freaks/

242988.jpg

I should try to see that at some point. Considering they're from my home state, my appreciation of the Flaming Lips is not what it probably should be. :|

I love love love their latest release - its like they made me a mix tape!

I'll have too look for this...when I am in a bigger city.

I just got done watching this. All I can say is that I think I'm a little in love with Wayne Coyne, and I'm dying to see them in concert if they swing through my neck of the woods ever again.

Fascinating stuff! I'm sorry they didn't talk more about Yoshimi, but it's definitely made me want to check out more of their albums, specifically The Soft Bulletin and that box set of 4 discs that are meant to be played at the same time.

it's definitely a really really good documentary.. perhaps the best music doc i've seen.

and yes, the lips are godly.

Back
Top Bottom