The F#ck Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GirlsAloudFan

Blue Crack Addict
Please use this thread to discuss your thoughts and feelings about the word 'Fuck'

You can provide your favorite variations of the word, your memories, your favorite users of the word, how often you yourself use it, etc.

Here is a preliminary, but mandatory, video to get us started:

YouTube - Fuck

It would be nice if the person who made that video could fucking spell.

Centence? Incompitance? disatisfaction?

Spell check: use the fucking thing!

That vid

is very similar to a George Carlin routine

It's a great word, fuck, nice word, easy word, cute word, kind of. Easy word to say. One syllable, short u. (laughter) Fuck. (Murmur) You know, it's easy. Starts with a nice soft sound fuh ends with akuh. Right? (laughter) A little something for everyone. Fuck (laughter) Good word. Kind of a proud word, too. Who are you? I am FUCK, (laughter) FUCK OF THE MOUNTAIN. (laughter) Tune in again next week to FUCK OF THE MOUNTAIN. (laughter) It's an interesting word too, [']cause it's got a double kind of a life--personality--dual, you know, whatever the right phrase is. It leads a double life, the word fuck. First of all, it means, sometimes, most of the time, fuck. What does it mean? It means to make love. Right? We're going to make love, yeh, we're going to fuck, yeh, we're going to fuck, yeh, we're going to make love. (laughter) we're really going to fuck, yeh, we're going to make love. Right? And it also means the beginning of life, it's the act that begins life, so there's the word hanging around with words like love, and life, and yet on the other hand, it's also a word that we really use to hurt each other with, man. It's a heavy. It's one that you have toward the end of the argument. (laughter) Right? (laughter) You finally can't make out. Oh, fuck you man. I said, fuck you. (laughter, murmur) Stupid fuck. (laughter) Fuck you and everybody that looks like you. (laughter) man. It would be nice to change the movies that we already have and substitute the word fuck for the word kill, wherever we could, and some of those movie cliches would change a little bit. Madfuckers still on the loose. Stop me before I fuck again. Fuck the ump, fuck the ump, fuck the ump, fuck the ump, fuck the ump. Easy on the clutch Bill, you'll fuck that engine again. (laughter)

it was better delivered by him, back in the day

The older I get the more and more I think that a word is just a word. Why is one word considered "bad" and another one is considered "good"? They're just words.

My favorite use: I was on an e-mail distribution list of a group of women from around the U.S. who chatted daily. Out of that list some good friendships were made, some not. (I always likened it to if you worked with all of these women there'd be a few you'd be close friends with, a few you may occasionally meet at a gathering, and a couple you'd steer clear of). We would meet once a year (this was like a group of 15-20) and we did this for about 10 years. One woman was a bulldozer. The longer I stayed, the more I realized any time there was a flare-up in the group, or someone quit, she was behind it. She got onto a tear and wouldn't let up about one of the other members, so I told her "GFY" -- it was the email shot heard round the world. 4 of us have remained tight friends since then. Some I'll be in casual contact with, others I wouldn't cross the street to spit on them (well, maybe .....)

Anyway, a word is a word.

For some unknown reason, I've started to use the term "fuck-mix" in a pejorative way toward people. Like "Hey, fuck-mix, you have 10 seconds to get out of my face before my boot decides to introduce itself to your sternum" or "Excuse me, um, fuck-mix? What did you just say about Bono?" or even "Yo, fuck-mix! You almost dropped my flagon of POWERJUICE".

I don't know how or why it happened, but it happened.

Certainly, I seem like a mild mannered shy Canuckian gal. But truth be told, I have a mouth like a swashbuckling sailor.

And fuck is one of my favourites :heart:

Though sometimes, to disguise it.. I'll use feck or fark.

I like:

fuckery
fuckwittery
fuckity fuckity fuck fuck fuck (usually used when I'm panicking about something)

and of course, a plain, old-fashioned "FUCK" is very handy.

Back
Top Bottom