The F#ck Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't swear often but in certain circumstances it's enormously gratifying to just go OHHH FUUUUUCCKKKKK! There's just something about this punchy, harsh-sounding combination of "f" and "k" that makes it very cathartic, :D

I think the first time I've seen the word was back in Russia on one of the comedy TV shows; it was a gag involving a swear word and because they didn't want to use Russian swearing they used a word which wouldn't offend as much since it was foreign.

For some unknown reason, I've started to use the term "fuck-mix" in a pejorative way toward people. Like "Hey, fuck-mix, you have 10 seconds to get out of my face before my boot decides to introduce itself to your sternum" or "Excuse me, um, fuck-mix? What did you just say about Bono?" or even "Yo, fuck-mix! You almost dropped my flagon of POWERJUICE".

I don't know how or why it happened, but it happened.

The fact that you drink POWERJUICE in a flagon just raised your awesome factor by 50%.

When I am driving and stupid people are on the road I refer to them as "f*cktards".

Today when I realized the bed shaking was an earthquake, I said "Holy sh*t it's a f*cking earthquake". It made me feel better. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom