The Exploitation Directive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujo

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Indeed it is a dire hour. The support of the Interference constituents may be our only reprieve from server degradation. Some of you posters out there have not conformed to the post and thread size limits I enforced earlier, but now's your chance to ensure a front row seat at interference's pearly gates! Absolution my friends, is only a paypal transfer away...

On the uninformed behalf of site management, I have come to encourage and rally for your financial support. After all, devotion is a measured currency, defined in dollars and not in sense!!! Now how you say, will I accomplish the divine task outlined by the directive mandate? Will I use my masculine wyles in a summer carwash aimed at fundraising? Will I pose for the 2005 Interference Wholesome Manwhore calendar? Will I sell Interference merchandise door-to-door, including mugs, chocolates, pewter busts of Elvis, and public shares of stock? Will I pander to your good nature by posting in several forums regarding the plight of our fair site? No, no. I will do none of those things, because I respect your continuing membership to the site.

In order to win your hearts and your minds (U2 pun! Haha!) I will present to you an honest fiscal breakdown of how your money is going to be used... wisely:

- $250 new server upgrade to appease the increase in forum use

- $500 to finally pay the moderators something for babysitting me

- $1650 to purchase a new Interference MoPed for site admins... so that they can... umm... attend to your needs faster!!!

- $3000 to buy a new background paint colour... for Interference blue touch-ups. It's a growing concern. Let's address it now!

That doesn't seem to add up to $2500 now does it? Oh well, organization in action plans isn't a necessity, it's more of an after thought. You need not worry at all because your funds will be responsibly logged and extravagantly spent... in the interest of the site for surely! Nothing but the best and most genuine of intentions for our most valued of members.

Considering all of the above infotainment, I think yours is an easy decision to make. Send your money now. In fact, send all you have! With this new source of capital we'll be an unstoppable internet force... and of course, we'll occasionally report on U2.

Stay the course everyone. Keep your posts short and your wallets open!

:up:

I bid you all safety and a happy life,

Goodnight.

if you dont like it why dont you leave and start your own board?

I like the sound of that.

Come to think of it, most of my tastes carry the b-label.

cujo said:

- $1650 to purchase a new Interference MoPed for site admins... so that they can... umm... attend to your needs faster!!!

for the love of god, why dont you just buy me a bloody horse? No! A MULE! what the hell kind of moped do you think you'll get for that kind of dough???

you're a tightarse.

i quit.
:angry:

While your responses are appreciated, they are merely lining my mind. My pockets could use the bulking too.

In the financial sense of course.

:sexywink:

He wants all the donations in easy-to-carry five cent coins. All the better to wheel around in a wheelbarrowwwwwwwwa aaaah.

hahaha. ah. No horses.

if i dont get a goddamn quad bike out of one of you lot soon, i'm going to begin a campaign of "I'm Leaving!!" threads.

no horses indeed.

/propstotheclassact

Alright Angela.

I've budgeted in a pope mobile just for you.

Keep the donations coming to fund the PayPalcy.

Last edited:
cujo said:
Will I pose for the 2005 Interference Wholesome Manwhore calendar?

I'd like to submit a photo for your consideration:

MPC%20122.JPG

Last edited:
As a member of the IWB Calender board, I'm going to have to ask you to resubmit your application with the specified portfolio.

Your portfolio must meet the following requirements:

One Black and White
One Color
One Profile Shot
One Buttock Shot (Pants Optional)
One Full Length
One Shirtless
One "leg shot" (can wear shorts, bathing suit, towel, sarong, toga, Gladiator outfit, etc.)

All photos must be standard 8x10 matte.

We look forward to receiving your application. Thank you!

Originally posted by AvsGirl41
As a member of the IWB Calender board, I'm going to have to ask you to resubmit your application with the specified portfolio.

Your portfolio must meet the following requirements:

One Black and White
me.jpg

One Color
b8.jpg

One Profile Shot
minecam.jpg
(close enough)

One Full Length
brockport2.jpg

One Buttock Shot (Pants Optional)
(__|__)

One Shirtless
wwf.jpg

One "leg shot" (can wear shorts, bathing suit, towel, sarong, toga, Gladiator outfit, etc.)
legs.jpg

so am i in?:hyper:

Last edited:
Thank you for your submission, Mr. Suitcase!

The other members of the board must weigh in, but rest assured, I shall give you my vote. :up: I fancy you shall be a Mr. September. Good job!

Back
Top Bottom