The 'Everybody Loves Raymond' - Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
Well Ray is coming to an end. :(
It all ends on May 16, 2005, for those of you in the USA, atleast.

Back here in Australia (now that Big Brother and Oz Idol are gonna return) we'll see it about this time next year :) (thank god for the internet)

I've loved this show from the time I first saw it.
Although its Just a TV Program, I'll sureley miss it.

(Re-Runs = :drool: )

This is one of my top 5 favorite shows...I watch 2 reruns every night. :up:

I'll miss it too when its finally over...I really think they could have done one more season without becoming boring or stupid but I guess they wanted to go out on top :shrug:

Hooray for reruns!

youtooellen said:
its coming to an end?.. :sad:

Yep, according to TVtome.com, there's only 3 episodes + 1 Special Left.
The Final Episode is gonna be released on DVD shortley after it aires...And there is going to be a 1 hour Special or something too.

I do like this show too, I havent started since the beginning, but I watch it on Tbs, and I was wondering if they ever explain why two brunettes have blonde children?

no way!
im from england, it sthe only thing that gets me up in the morning..! to be fair, they are showing all the smae ones, but that show is so great!!

:bow:

DeadMansParty said:
I do like this show too, I havent started since the beginning, but I watch it on Tbs, and I was wondering if they ever explain why two brunettes have blonde children?

Well they could always say it's recessive genes showing... plus Marie's blonde so some of those colors could've slipped through. Anyway, not to get too technical here but I'll have to say I'll miss Raymond also.

Why is it all the shows I start to watch always end? :sad:
- The Nanny
- Frasier
- Friends
- Everybody Loves Raymond

DeadMansParty said:

Very brilliant observation my dear Watson! :yes:

I like the show because of Patricia Heaton...:drool:

One of the funniest episodes is the one where Amy and Robert are planning their wedding, and Amy asks Robert to help out. He asks Ray's advice on how to get out of doing any wedding stuff so Ray, Robert and the Frank concoct the wedding invitation.

Then Amy's comes in - "What have you done!?" and all the relatives getting that clothing optional invitation. . . :lmao:

It was just a normal episode really.....
Ray went to hospital to get something done with his throat, and for 30 seconds they had trouble waking him up, and a doctor went out and told the family that they were having trouble, whilst Marie was in the bathroom.

So everyone gets worried for a minute, until another doctor comes out and says Rays Fine.
Debra tells all that they must not tell Ray (Frank : And No one tell his mother!)

Marie gets it out of Frank, and Rushes over to Rays, while he and Debra...are "in bed" (at least about to be) when Marie rushes over, jumps on the bed and starts going nuts on how He almost died.

The show ends with the whole family at the Kitchen table.....oh well thats all for Ray.

I never got into this show when it was on initially. Mainly because my mom and dad watched it religiously and I just automatically hate anything they watch.

But....recently I have been getting the DVD's through Netflix and have watched the first two seasons and am now on Season 3. Maybe my parents have better taste in shows then I give them credit for.

The scene I have laughed the most in so far was with the Barone family (minus Debra and the kids) in Frank and Marie's kitchen. Robert and Raymond were giving Marie a hard time about something (what a surprise) and Marie said something like, "Ya know Raymond, one of these days you'll turn around and I won't be here."

And Ray spins and he looks at her and says something like, "Not today." That's probably not the exact right line, but it was classic. This show is great.

Back
Top Bottom