The Everybody Loves Conan O'Brien Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation2u

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i'm not into late night shows unless U2 or another worthy band/guest appears but damn Conan can sure put on one freakin funny late show. Anyone else find him as entertaining as me? if you dont find him funny you are humorless piece of #$%&:mad:

i keed, i keed :wink:

most of my friends find him annoying but i was wonderinf if any fellow interferers actually find him funny.
the man is a genius.... i mean he has triumph AND max weinberg all in one show....

and let's not forget the fedex pope;)

/jazmin

I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD!!!!

The only thing that rivals my U2 obsession is my one with Conan.
I love the man...he's a comic genius. I know the whole 10th anniversary by heart.Going to the show in August can't wait. :)

Yeah, my mom thinks he's dirty and unfunny.

I beg to differ.

2LCOao03.jpg

BrownEyedBoy said:

To the guy in the Darth Vader Suit, pointing at the buttons on his chest

"Which one do you press to have your mother pick you up?" :lmao:

The Star Trek guy giving the star wars fans the finger!:lmao: That is a classic.

Oh I can't wait til August 17th! :hyper:

learn2kneel said:
yes and the fastest manora (is that how you spell it). I love Conan!!!!!! :up: :up: :up:

Walker Texas Ranger was so hilarious! So was the catholic Jesus playing sports dolls. and Triumph visiting Star Wars Freaks!

OMG CONAN IS THE BEST! The baby Jesus, the string dance, the Walker Texas Ranger clips that made me snarf hot chocolate (not pleasant).

My favorites though are Ahnold and Clinton on the TV.

Funniest. Thing. Ever.

ive never spit out sprite from my mouth untill I saw Conan do his anna nicole smith impression, I fell over holding my stomach

Anyone remember this classic from Real Ads?

"You'll know we're having a sale when you see our masturbating bear!"

This was pre-costumed on-stage bear.

Or even better, Clive Clemmons' Inappropriate Response Channel?

"INAPPROPRIATE!"

"The makers of 'Bowflex' have been ordered to pay a 1 million dollar penalty because some people were injured while using the machine. The company was shocked and said, 'You mean someone actually used their Bowflex?'"

"Later this month, the dress Judy Garland wore in 'The Wizard of Oz' will be auctioned off. Officials say the dress will be bought by an anonymous bidder who wishes to remain in the closet."

"Everyone's going to be fine, but this week in Florida, an 81-year-old woman test-driving a new car ran into her husband, the car salesman, another car, a tree and then into a wall. The 81-year-old said she wanted to see how the car would handle during a normal day of driving."

"Yesterday in Florida, a tornado ripped the roof off a man's home and exposed a huge marijuana operation he was growing inside his house. An hour later police found the tornado in front of the man's house eating a quart of ice cream."

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom