The Everybody Loves Conan O'Brien Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Conan O'Brien has done for television what Taco Bueno has done to my taste buds.

And that is an amazing thing.

I echo the Conan love! :heart:

He's the funniest guy on late night tv! I usually have to tape it, though, and watch the show the next day... damn work :|

He's got the best "joke delivery" of anyone! (He ties with Jon Stewart on this one :) )

yea:), conan and jon stewart to me are the funniest people on tv.. i like their silliness, sarcasm and dry humor as well. neither of them truly have very funny jokes but the way they deliver them makes me laugh everytime.. true genuises:up:

stepehn colbert, steve carrel, mo rocca, lewis black, and ed helms are hilarious as well on the daily show:up::D

colin quinn last night was hilarious..
ive been waiting forever for u2 to appear...or at least bono to be a guest but yet have had no luck:(.... hopefully one day itll happen i mean ive seen em on Leno and Letterman :eyebrow: .. i would love to see the banter between them:up:

My dad was best buddies with Conan in college :up: They were in the Harvard Lampoon together :D so naturally I think Conan rules, which everyone else should too.

elevation2u said:
:drool: did you guys catch Triumph the other night...reporting from outside the michael jackson trial??:laugh:
some people were a bit too :coocoo: but triumph like usual poked fun at them quite nicely.

YES :up: :laugh: So hilarious. I'm still a Dave Letterman girl at heart, but Conan is so much better than Leno and it will be hard to choose when Conan takes over the Tonight Show against Letterman!!

I just heard "We Didn't Start The Fire" on the radio and I couldn't help but think of this.

cactuschef.jpg

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom