the Europe photos pt. II (including interferencers!!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
deep said:
Well, after looking in this thread,

one might conclude european interferencers better looking than us,

Europe is definately more beautiful.

:) Well, from what I've seen on this forum and Nicamom's album, I think Americans are good looking too.

And I'm sure US has plenty of beautiful scenery as well.

Those pics are beautiful, Sula! Thanks for posting them...at first I was like "notyetnotyetnotyetnotyet" lol, and as I read the name of the countries I was all "ok this is it, my pic is coming up soon..." - too bad it didn't turn out. :(
Thanks right back to the US Interferencer visiting all of us over here. :wave:

Wow, I almost missed this one. Great pics, sula--you bring back memories of my own European travels.

And omg, Salome appears to be ... dare I say, warm & fuzzy! There goes the cool character's reputation around here. :sexywink:

Yes, mighty handsome, all of you. :)

Re: that is the absolute cutest pic I've ever seen

Sicy said:
3364539523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3Dxroqdf%3E2323362%3B4%3B897ot1lsi

:cute: :heart: :cute:

thank you!!!
I'm very happy to walk arond here!
see you

Wow, you got Zagreb and Vienna - homes #2 and #4 in my life. Love them both.

Thanks for posting the pics! :)

U2girl said:

And I'm sure US has plenty of beautiful scenery as well.
:

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!

and over here we have the great Mall of America-capitalism at its finest...located in beautiful Downtown bloomington, MN....
moa3.jpg

as well as the ever famed Paul Bunyan Statue that people drive for miles around to witness.......
paulbunyanblueox.jpg

:banghead:

No, U2G. There is NO comparison to the scenery...LOL

Last edited:
Ali Rose said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!

and over here we have the great Mall of America-capitalism at its finest...located in beautiful Downtown bloomington, MN....
moa3.jpg

as well as the ever famed Paul Bunyan Statue that people drive for miles around to witness.......
paulbunyanblueox.jpg

:banghead:

No, U2G. There is NO comparison to the scenery...LOL

Um, I was referring to things like the Grand Canyon or Rocky mountains.

Re: Re: that is the absolute cutest pic I've ever seen

bleuone said:
thank you!!!
I'm very happy to walk arond here!
see you

Annika, is that you??? Yayyyyy! :D I wish you two could come up and visit while I am here at Matthieu's. :sad: oh well. I think we are going to see Groningen today. :up:

I am probably one of the least patriotic Americans, but I think the scenery here is gorgeous. It's in architecture that Europe has us beat. :)

Re: Re: Re: that is the absolute cutest pic I've ever seen

sulawesigirl4 said:

Annika, is that you??? Yayyyyy! :D I wish you two could come up and visit while I am here at Matthieu's. :sad: oh well. I think we are going to see Groningen today. :up:

Yes, it's me

I wish we could meet :sad:
I hope you had a nice time in Groningen!

Like your signiteur!

Kom maar, kom maar, kom maar!

Hello Sula,

Thank you for the photo's! They indeed do look great (not just the Dutch ones, but also of the other cities and Interferencers). It brings back good memories of that day. Great fun we had.

I also like that one of Utrecht (the one with the canal). I'll try to finish my thesis as quickly as possible, so I can live there. Although Vienna looks nice too. And Switzerland. And Prague. And Zagreb. And... I think it will be difficult for me to choose.

Oh, and Annika: WELKOM! Hopelijk heb je veel plezier hier. En hou je geliefde een beetje in toom, he...

(To the others, sorry about the Dutch, but I wanted to welcome blueone on the board. Another (great) Duchie!)

C ya!

Marty (who's wearing almost exactly the same clothes as he does on the pictures of Amsterdam. Time for a new wardrobe...)

Popmartijn said:
Oh, and Annika: WELKOM! Hopelijk heb je veel plezier hier. En hou je geliefde een beetje in toom, he...

(To the others, sorry about the Dutch, but I wanted to welcome blueone on the board. Another (great) Duchie!)

Hi, buddie
I've been looking for you :wave:

And it's hard to looking after Salome, but I try!

( shit he will not like this)

Last edited by a moderator:
did I already tell you that since I am a moderator I'm able to edit and delete your posts?

bleuone said:
Hi, body

body??? :confused:
Hmm, I think I'll now have a New Year resolution...

Oh, could you also tell Salome that Solomon Burke is touring the Netherlands in February? I thought he liked the album, so if he's interested. Burke is in Rotterdam on 1 February, Utrecht on the 2nd and Tilburg on the 4th (and Groningen on the 3rd, but I think that's a bit too far away from Roosendaal). Tickets are not that cheap (25 euro's), but I think it might be interesting (I'm in Utrecht on the 2nd).

C ya!

Marty

P.S. To make this post a little on topic: when are you coming back sula. For a weekend that is (the last few day's don't count. I had to work).

bleuone said:
Hi, buddie

That's better.

Thanks Salome!

C ya!

Marty

P.S. On topic content: If someone else is interested in coming to Europe, you now know how nice it is (both the scenery and the people)

*sigh*

Can nobody take a joke around here?? :confused:

Of course we have some nice stuff here...Wisconsin and the mountains are beautiful, as well as california and well theres some nice scenery everywhere.....just saying I dont think its any comparison to the architecture etc in Europe...

:tongue:

Ali, SHAME on you! How disrespectful! How could you forget?

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

WE?RE NUMBER ONE!
WE?RE NUMBER ONE!
WE?RE NUMBER ONE!
WE?RE NUMBER ONE!
WE?RE NUMBER ONE!
WE?RE NUMBER ONE!
WE?RE NUMBER ONE!
WE?RE NUMBER ONE!
WE?RE NUMBER ONE!

great photos! I got a quick sec to check them out. I am typing from a cyber cafe in Amsterdam right now.......I have enjoyed the Netherlands quite a bit, sula and all thanks for the tips! I will post some pics and I have some cool stories too......

coming home monday....:|

Popmartijn said:

P.S. To make this post a little on topic: when are you coming back sula. For a weekend that is (the last few day's don't count. I had to work).

prolly not anytime real soon. i am committed to being here at this place in Switzerland until late April and then flying home soon afterwards. But hey, if somehow i can get some days off and someone sends me a chunk of change (lol, yeah right)...I'll be right over. :D

btw, Groningen was really purty! We went to the Three Sisters and chilled there. Great food, amazing beer. Palm is my new favorite beer. :up:

*misses the Netherlands*

Back
Top Bottom