The EPL/Nationwide League Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greetings intedomine. We are united against United. There's only one time I'll back Man U and that's when they play Southampton (THE Scum) away. Tricky times for your lot at the moment, should Houllier go?

And on a more personal note:

Portsmouth 1
Liverpool 0

:wink:

lol.... i dont mind pompey....hope they stay up....

houllier should go cause he doesn know how to use kewell and diouf to the maximum efficiency

i reckon diouf is maybe potentially the finest player in the EPL, just misused....

also i think owen and gerrad should go, not up to scratch....

and liverpool should get djbril cisse from auxerre as our main striker....

dunno of any good replacements for houllier, maybe klaus toppomoller, formerly of bayer leverkusen...

remember.....

ENGLAND 1
AUSTRALIA 3

[q]FA to investigate Tim Howard transfer

January 11, 2004
LONDON (AP) -- The transfer of star U.S goalkeeper Tim Howard to Manchester United will be investigated by England's Football Association.

Howard, one of the top goalies in the Premier League, moved from the MetroStars of Major League Soccer to the English club on July 14 for $4.09 million.

``Various documents are now in our possession,'' said David Davies, the FA's executive director. ``They will be studied very carefully and any breach of the rules and regulations that they show will then be discussed as a matter of urgency.''

Manchester United said all its deals are approved by the team's board and handled in accord with rules by the FA and soccer's international governing body.

``Details of all payments involved in those deals are sent to the football authorities as required under their regulations,'' the club said in a statement.

MetroStars spokesman Nick DiBenedetto referred questions to MLS. A phone message left with the league office by The Associated Press was not immediately returned Sunday.

The Sunday Times carried a front-page report saying a six-figure sum was paid to an agent who is a business partner of Jason Ferguson, son of Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson.

The FA's compliance unit has the authority to interview agents, players, managers and officials. No time frame was given by the FA to complete its investigation.
[/q]

:applaud: :applaud: united get their man!! :applaud: :applaud:

thanks to united saha will be playing for france in the not too distant future!

Pure football ecstasy....scumchester united lost to wolves, and deserved to lose by more...!

Nothing better for us scousers, even though we lost to spurs last night....

REASON: Diouf was on international duty, such a great player, loyal to his country, and the driving force behind liverpool's championship winning season of 2004/2005.

Go Reds.......

ENGLAND 1
AUSTRALIA 3

...never forget it.....

And good stuff on the Wolves too I guess. I've never paid much attention to the other divisions, but good on them for beating Man U. Funny how teams can come up from 1st and kick arse. Funny when it is not Liverpool anyway. :wink:

used to follow afl but then i realised how sad the sport was and how little potential its got....bores me to sleep nowadays

Football!
jumping-smiley-014.gif

Spurs beat Liverpool didn't they? I forgot they were playing each other when I wrote that other reply.
I take back what I said. There is no hope for Pool. To be beaten by the Spurs is a shame. A real shame.
:|

Why are all my teams cursed??????
Why??????
:scream:

intedomine said:
Pure football ecstasy....scumchester united lost to wolves, and deserved to lose by more...!

Nothing better for us scousers, even though we lost to spurs last night....

REASON: Diouf was on international duty, such a great player, loyal to his country, and the driving force behind liverpool's championship winning season of 2004/2005.

Go Reds.......

ENGLAND 1
AUSTRALIA 3

...never forget it.....

diouf a great player!?! championship winning season 2004/2005!?! this is the funniest post ive seen in here for a long while! next you'll be saying how good heskey is!

sit back and watch saha shoot united to the european cup.

before yorke sat on the bench he scored the goals that won united the treble.
theres no arguing with that. he done more than his bit, and if saha does half as much he'll be doing well.

And how is Heskey NOT a great player?
Diouf as well for that matter. Though the money spent on him could have bought his entire home country...
:sigh:

Man U had their run. Pity Arsenal are now the bastard team everyone hates. And there is plenty more to hate in Arsenal than Man U.

I am so bitter it is beginning to hurt lol.
:grumpy:

i have to say i think heskey is a terrible player. and as for diouf, he was a complete waste of money, ?10 million or something?

i will never have an ounce of respect for him after what he did last season in celtic park. :mad:

i aint a heskey fan....but diouf is a footbaliing god.....

we should get rid of heskey when we get djbril cisse next season when the reds will rule england...and then europe

ENGLAND 1
AUSTRALIA 3

an unforgettbale 'true blue' pommy bashing.....

Back
Top Bottom