The EPL/Nationwide League Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nice time for refs in division one yesterday

sendings off:

Alec Chamberlain (Watford, v. Crewe)
Willie Boland (Cardiff, v. Crystal Palace)
Andy Campbell (Cardiff, v. Crystal Palace)
Martin McIntosh (Rotherham, v. Ipswich Town)
Julien Baudet (Rotherham, v. Ipswich Town)
Tim Cahill (Millwall, v. Coventry)
Darren Holloway (Wimbledon, v. Preston)
Julio Arca (Sunderland, v. Sheffield United)

8 reds in 12 matches. ouch.

that said I'd rather Ipswich were like the Villa or the Boro

I'd gladly have traded all the UEFA Cup stuff for being a boring mid table side in the Prem

no disgrunted Rotherham fans for one

Stoke at the weekend

I don't want to tempt fate but it should be a fairly easy win for us

hopefully we'll be able to keep Kuqi. Jury's still out on Mahon and CBW.

also looking forward to watching the Midlands derby...about the only interesting two games Villa plays every season. unfortunately Enckelmann won't be playing so no funny stuff.

oh joy

Villa play Boro tomorrow

and we've got to go up to Burley's place

looks to be a fun Sunday though

and what a freakin' unbelievable match between Monaco and Depor

don't think your lads will have too much trouble against Leeds

I predict the score will be 1-1 between Villa and 'Boro. One flash of excitement for both sets of fans and then back to the Horlicks.

Could be a toughy for you guys at Derby. And if we don't beat Leeds then I think we'll go into serious freefall.

well that's that

2-2

it's the damned manager of the month award, i tell you

shefki had one or two great chances to make it 3-2 but great fightback in the second half

with the forest game off next week hopefully joe will get the defence sorted out

and great result for pompey too, although i do feel sorry about poor ol' reidy

Waheeeyyy!!!! 6-1!! :hyper: But I also feel a bit sorry for Reidy as well.

Villa are now the most boring club in the PL. Well done.

2-2's not so bad Yerts. And who'd be a Hammers fan today!!!??? :huh:

Sheff Utd at home. ugh. last time 'round it was one heck of a result (2-0 down at half time before Ambrose spearheaded a 3-2 win) now I'm not so sure. Pablo's out and Alun's struggling for fitness so we're probably stuck with Kuqi and Bent up front. I'd be happy with a point from this one, actually.

good luck against the Fulham.

That 3-2 win was my top sporting memory of last season (I was listening to it on the radio over the internet).

I will be tough, but if Town are serious about promotion, they have to start winning these games.

yertle-the-turtle said:
Sheff Utd at home. ugh. last time 'round it was one heck of a result (2-0 down at half time before Ambrose spearheaded a 3-2 win) now I'm not so sure. Pablo's out and Alun's struggling for fitness so we're probably stuck with Kuqi and Bent up front. I'd be happy with a point from this one, actually.

good luck against the Fulham.

Cheers mate. The only problem is that it's on the TV, and we have a bad record of televised games.

I think you may be right about a draw. Sheff United have been pretty good away so far. Having said that, you're top scorers at home at the mo so who knows.

I hear it's odds on that Strachan will go to Leeds. WTF? Obviously I'm no S********** fan, but why go to a club that are so much in debt it's not true and at the bottom? I guess we'll see.

3-0!!!!!!!

somehow after the England rugby win today I had a feeling we'd win. next up we've got Cardiff, Derby, Millwall and Forest, which are pretty tricky fixtures but I think we may come through. And then it's going to be Budgie for Christmas. hurrah!

Back
Top Bottom