The Epic 10th Season Of South Park Premiers Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
That's right folks, well, technically the second half of the tenth season of South Park premiers tonight, but it's NEW South Park! I can't flippin wait.

After LOST is over tonight I have to call my mom, talk about everything that happened real quick, then spring through the Halls to my friends room to watch THE EPIC 10TH SEASON OF SOUTH PARK.

Get ready baby, cause here it comes!

I've got a raging clue right now.

Anyway.

I don't have search. Can anyone direct me to the thread we had in here where we had a link the a website that streamed South Park episodes?

http://www.southparkx.net

ep1009.jpg

Thank you very much, Chizzers. Headache, I've used that one for torrents, but I need one that streams for a buddy of mine.

Thanks guys.

so what did everyone think of the second half of season 10? i thought all episodes were pretty hilarious. the season finale was so wrong, but so funny at the same time.

id probably rank the second half of season 10 as:

Mystery of the Urinal Deuce
Stanley's Cup
World of Warcraft
Hell on Earth 2006
Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy
Go God Gos

Stanley's Cup may have been the most shocking SP episode in a long while...what a way to end the season.

Overall though I'd say I was disappointed with the season as a whole. It was very controversial, and pushed the bounds quite a bit, but I didn't think it was as funny as previous seasons. After the unreal Season 8 (unquestionably the funniest season of SP ever, maybe even funniest season of any show ever), and a rock solid season 9, 10 just let me down a little. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom