The End of "Friends"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
51.1 Million people watched. That's apparently 33% fewer people than watched the final episode of 'Seinfeld', so I guess lots more Americans got bored with it during the last few seasons.

I personally never become a fan of the series, so I could care less about it ending, but combining that with college graduations and the like I'm finding it hard not to shed a tear for the past. Hey, you guys will all have "Joey" in the fall!!!!!! Ehh? Huh? Ohhhh. :(

Ryan Adams is depressed at the end of Friends:

http://www.nme.com/news/108427.htm

RYAN MOURNS LOSS OF 'FRIENDS'

RYAN ADAMS has temporally closed his website as a mark of respect for the death of six 'FRIENDS'.

Following the airing of the last ever programme of the hit American show in the US last night (May 6), Adams has dedicated the site's brief closure to Joey, Chandler, Ross, Rachel, Monica and Phoebe. The site will be "closed until further notice".

http://www.ryan-adams.com

Check out the main page. :laugh:

This is one quote I happen to have handy:

"They?re always trying to get out before 11 because 'Friends' reruns are at 11. They gotta figure out what Monica and Phoebe are up to. All that fucking nonsense. Although I recently got busted watching 'Friends' on DVD. Every man?s got his breaking point."

I must say I laughed more during the clip show, though the finale was decent, a lot better than the past few episodes.
Walk On during the clips and a little Yellow Ledbetter when Rachel got on the plane were bonuses.

Danospano said:
51.1 Million people watched. That's apparently 33% fewer people than watched the final episode of 'Seinfeld', so I guess lots more Americans got bored with it during the last few seasons.

...or "Seinfeld" was a better show.

Now, as far as friends goes, Phoebe was wayyy too dumb and/or annoying. The show became silly and tacky. It was very predictable.

*runs and takes cover* :wink:

Back
Top Bottom