the end has no end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
what do jeff brown and dino ciccarelli have in common?

they retired, and with it, their number 22 jerseys went to someone else.

and though i have nothing in common with them, i too am passing the torch to someone else.

mystery, the fountain of youth, it'll have to be put in overdrive.

feeling old never happened so young...

~caisenma

Just curious, do you ever start threads that make sense? And why do people sometimes respond to them like they make sense? I feel like there is some exclusive crazy club here in Lemonade Stand that I know nothing about.

Doozer61 said:
as long as he doesn't get it in the end

What if he likes it that way?

bsp77 said:
Just curious, do you ever start threads that make sense? And why do people sometimes respond to them like they make sense? I feel like there is some exclusive crazy club here in Lemonade Stand that I know nothing about.

He makes perfect sense to me.

Is it reeeeally your birthday, Zoomerang96? I know it is supposed to be around now sometime because it is close to my birthday but I forget the exact date.

Alright, you guys. I just did some research and I believe it is in fact bear's birthday today.

I finally geddit now! Retiring the number 22 jersey. He's 23 today! See, I've been around for ages and sometimes he's even too cryptic for me.

so.... Happy Birthday Bearkins!

bsp77 said:

what do you mean nothing makes sense? :coocoo:

:hmm: brains in LS????

hmm...i was 18 when atyclb came out.

so yes, you're crazy. :happy:

anyway, thanks to everyone, calluna in particular for doing the research and what not.

though i might scream, swear, and curse you from head to toe every day of the year, i do enjoy all of your company immensely. if i didn't, i wouldn't spend as much time as i do here, there and everywhere else. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom