the ELVIS PRESLEY thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
COME ON!!!!

30 years ago, the King of rock and roll died...

and all the threads I see here area about what album you recently bought, ongoing beatles things, and those damn Desert Island games that should be in Out of Control that only about 20 people care anyway

say what you want, but it all starts and ends HERE, with this man

ELVIS AARON PRESLEY

Generales%5CImgArticulo_T2_47193_2007816_134456.jpg

THE KING OF ROCK AND ROLL, tha man that made the greatest comeback in music history

elvis_presley.jpg

and basically, the man that saved LAS VEGAS

ElvisPresley.jpg

:bow:

I know he wrote like.. what, 5 songs? ahaha
but still, he made al the other songs famous, Blue Suede Shoes, Love Me Tender, Suspicious Minds, Can't Help Falling In Love, Heartbreak hotel... there's just TOO MANY songs I could name...

the best one for me is MY BOY... it's just heart-aching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOLH63c7SG0
(don't mind the video, just listen)

share your sentiments...

I have to say... this is the only man I've paid for the equivalent of 65 dollars (but about 76 back then) for THE elvis record I have.. but with this one I have enough, a 4 disc of Elvis Live in Las Vegas... like 96 songs

beautiful :drool:
live%20in%20las%20vegas%20a.jpg

ELVIS THREAD SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

:heart:

i have Elvis thats the way it is special edition set , love that vegas stuff. such an amazing huge huge voice .
comeback special :drool: what a gorgeous man he was.

thanks mum for playing elvis so many years ago :up:

Elvis rocks, forever :rockon: He has so many amazing songs. Burning Love is my favourite at the moment and recently I've grown a soft spot for Wooden Heart. It's too bad he died so young, I often wonder what he would've created if he were still alive today...

pepokiss said:

I know he wrote like.. what, 5 songs? ahaha
but still, he made al the other songs famous, Blue Suede Shoes, Love Me Tender, Suspicious Minds, Can't Help Falling In Love, Heartbreak hotel... there's just TOO MANY songs I could name...

You joke!!

Are you serious? Sorry but he just went down a notch in my book. Wow! When were those songs written?

My favourites --> Suspicious Minds, In the Ghetto, Crying in the Chapel.

:yes:

Every rock star owes to him. THE voice for rock and roll, and amazing range in singing pretty much any genre of music.

• I have eight of his songs on my MP3 player
  • I own two of his albums
  • I've been to Graceland

So, yeah...Elvis is pretty cool by me. :wink: His voice is absolutely wonderful, and Suspicious Minds is one of the best breakup songs ever.

Elvis' songs are nice, I like a lot of them. He was a true performer :)

Somehow I always feel these strange 'vibes' on August 16 :hmm: But that can also be just me being a bit weird :wink:

Back
Top Bottom