The Downfall of Whitney Houston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Girl1978

Blue Crack Addict
It's really sad that she did this to herself. She was an amazing singer and she's fucked it all up by doing this. :(

Found on thesun.co.uk
By VICTORIA NEWTON
Showbiz Editor

SUPERSTAR Whitney Houston has spiralled into a world of squalor and degradation on deadly crack — as the shocking pictures in today's Sun newspaper reveal.

It shows the disgusting mess in the singer’s bathroom after a drug binge.

Drug paraphernalia including a crack-smoking pipe, rolling papers, cocaine-caked spoons and cigarette ends are strewn across the surface tops.

But Whitney, 42, no longer cares.

She was one of the biggest female artists of her generation — with a string of ’80s and ’90s hit singles like I Wanna Dance With Somebody and more than 100million albums sold.

Now she is a paranoid wreck hopelessly hooked on crack.

Drugs have devastated her once-famous beauty.

She is haggard, with dark circles under her eyes and a deranged look on her face.

She regularly disappears for days and weeks at a time — holed up in seedy crack dens in dangerous parts of town.

And she has blown much of her multi-million pound showbiz fortune on her habit.

Now family and friends fear the addiction will end in her death unless she can beat it.

The bathroom photo was taken by Whitney’s sister-in-law Tina Brown at the five-bedroom mansion the star shares with her drug-abusing hubby Bobby Brown in Atlanta, Georgia.

Tina, sister of Bobby, is herself a self-confessed former addict who once regularly took crack with mum-of-one Whitney.

She is now clean. But she said: “The truth needs to come out. Whitney won’t stay off the drugs. It’s every single day. It’s so ugly. Everyone is so scared she is going to overdose.”
In a shocking interview, the mother of six told how Whitney spends days locked in her bedroom amid piles of rubbish.

There the woman who co-starred with Kevin Costner in the 1992 hit movie The Bodyguard smokes crack, uses sex toys to satisfy herself and ignores personal hygiene.

When high on drugs, she imagines she sees demons and is being beaten by them.

The sad truth is that she bites and punches her own body without realising it.

Millions of fans will find it hard to believe that THIS was once the wholesome girl admired for her stunning looks and amazing voice.

The artist who started out aged 11 in a church gospel choir, encouraged by a family of top singers like her mother Cissy Houston, first cousin Dionne Warwick and godmother Aretha Franklin.

Tragically, drug-crazed Whitney has refused all offers of help to get clean and has had failed spells in rehab.

Tina, 42, said: “She’ll point to the floor and say, ‘See that demon. I’m telling you somebody’s messing with Bobby’. She always thinks it’s something to do with Bobby. But it’s her, hitting herself.”

In her paranoia, Whitney made a hole in the bathroom wall so she could see who was in the house.

Tina said: “She breaks everything — mirrors, phones, cabinets, appliances.”

She revealed Whitney’s 13-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina was often frightened by her mum’s weird behaviour.

Tina also claimed Whitney was so wasted on drugs that she wet herself — then put on a baby’s nappy.

And once Whitney smoked crack on the way to a rehab clinic.

Tina recalled: “She’d say, ‘I’m just gonna act crazy’.”

Whitney allegedly calls a stream of dealers to her house and buys “eight balls” of crack — eighth of an ounce rocks.

Users usually break an eight ball up into smaller pieces.

But Tina said Whitney cuts open a cigar, puts an entire eight ball inside it with marijuana and smokes it.

Whitney was also rushed to hospital in 2003 with blood gushing from her nose — and emerged with a bizarre bandage on it.

A source said: “Everyone wondered what happened to Whitney’s nose.”

Witnesses at a Las Vegas hotel described how she had earlier looked “completely trashed”.

Tina added: “I understand what she’s going through. Addiction is a disease. Maybe this interview will save her life.”

And this was found on the superficial website:

Whitney Houston's sister-in-law Tina Brown says the singer has become a half-toothless crack addict who hangs out in dangerous drug dens and sees "demons" in fits of dope-induced paranoia. Among other things, Tina claims that: Whitney hallucinates and sees "demons" when she's high * She bites and beats herself black-and-blue but blames the "Devil" for the injuries * Whitney smoked crack on the way to drug rehab meetings * Whitney loses her $6,000 set of false teeth when she's high and once appeared toothless, scaring the kids at her niece's school * Whitney smokes as much as an "eight-ball" (1/8 of an ounce) of crack at a time, mixing it with marijuana encased in a cigar wrapper * A drug dealer called Bobby Brown and ordered him to remove the paranoid and out-of-control Whitney from his crack house, saying "come get your wife. I'm sick of this bitch."

Last edited:
I don't feel sorry for her. She is a stupid person that should have know the affects and she is a grown adult. Her husband doesnt do much to help her out.

There are too many stories from others who back up Houston's drug use. Most likely these articles hold quite bit of the truth which is so sad. Whitney used to have such a wonderful voice and she was so pretty. Horrible that someone would throw all of that away just for a quick high.

she had one of the best voices I've ever heard.

I must admit though, I am a sucker for this sort of "selacious" news.

I'm sure this article has some truth to it. :(

Whitney Houston was amazing...hard to believe she would put herself and her daughter through all of this just to get high. It's a shame and doesn't make any sense.

Right from the beginning I knew that Bobby Brown was trouble. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom