The Donnas.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
are fun... :eek:

Sahara Hotnights too.

I want to be in a chick band now. :eek: SUDDENLY I AM 13.

But they're not as new as MTV seems to think they are.

OK...have I embarassed myself enough... :eek:

Yeah, they've been around for a while now. I'd like them more if most of their songs didnt make me feel uncomfotable for being a guy. They're quite talented as far as most "chick" bands go too actually. I agree, they are fun.

u2popmofo said:
Yeah, they've been around for a while now. I'd like them more if most of their songs didnt make me feel uncomfotable for being a guy. They're quite talented as far as most "chick" bands go too actually. I agree, they are fun.

[color=royal blue]:eyebrow: What's so uncomfortable about "stop staring at my D-cup?"....o ...wait...heh :D The geetarist is inSANE o_O I was watching them on MTV2 live the other day and I was like :drool:[/color]

There was a kid who used to work at the cd store right by where I live, and he was a Donna's fanatic. I swear Stop Staring at my D-cup was probably written for him.

I loveth the Donnas ( i wanna be in a band) Mona im enrolled in voice and guitar!!! I finally can play bits of U2 songs!!!!! and I gots to make MY OWN SONG FOR GUITAR AND PERFORM IT!!!!!:happy:

adamswildhoney said:
I loveth the Donnas ( i wanna be in a band) Mona im enrolled in voice and guitar!!! I finally can play bits of U2 songs!!!!! and I gots to make MY OWN SONG FOR GUITAR AND PERFORM IT!!!!!:happy:

:drool: omd that's awesome! Classes here fer things like that fill up really quickly or are restricted to music majors :mad: But that's cool!

Can I make the transition from being a Sheryl Crow wannabe to playing Donnas power chords?

AND COVERING REO SPEEDWAGON!? :tongue:

I'm a big fan. I mean being a girl and a punk I guess that doesn't come as much of a suprize. My favorite album of theirs is Turn 21. I like the fact that they can sing about being an actually fun loving, hard drinking, self suffcient girl. Class acts, every one of em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom