The Djibouti Chat Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varitek

Blue Crack Addict
djibouti.gif

I just got 45'd.

Varitek said:

It will be our next chat thread. We have decided that if we can't hijack other threads, we can have a world tour instead.

I insist on going to Tristan da Cunha soon. It's the world's most isolated archipelago! We could visit the aptly named Inaccessible Island. :hyper:

Axver said:
The coolest country name ever.

fixed.

Alright hate to bail on the clean slate I just created but I do need to carry on with my day and do some real work. Don't expect me back until evening.

Axver said:

I insist on going to Tristan da Cunha soon. It's the world's most isolated archipelago! We could visit the aptly named Inaccessible Island. :hyper:

What is an archipelago anyway?

i'm gonna get 45'd if I try to post this...tic toc tic toc eleven o'clock tick tock....

and I still got 45d

Varitek said:
fixed.

Alright hate to bail on the clean slate I just created but I do need to carry on with my day and do some real work. Don't expect me back until evening.

Not fixed. I still say Kyrgyzstan is better.

We know you'll be back sooner than that. :wink:

Have a good day! :wave:

Guys I just realized that there is also a city in Djibouti called Dikhil. :lmao:

Just wait til tourist and Ian get a hold of that one.

Varitek said:
Guys I just realized that there is also a city in Djibouti called Dikhil. :lmao:

Just wait til tourist and Ian get a hold of that one.

Oh dear. :lmao:

45ed like someone who needs to go premium.

Axver said:

:drool: :drool:

That song needs to be played live again. Urgently.

Wasn't it played the other night in some country somewhere? I heard this crazy rumor. I'm waiting for the bootleg to confirm it.

ok really time to go. :wave:

Varitek said:
Wasn't it played the other night in some country somewhere? I heard this crazy rumor. I'm waiting for the bootleg to confirm it.

ok really time to go. :wave:

I heard it even had a snippet of a song by The Cure called The Drowning Man. :wink:

See you later! :wave:

Well, if any of you are still around or turn up, I'll be up a bit longer as I want to bake blueberry muffins before bed. I'll check in on the thread now and then. I can't believe that in roughly 21 hours, we put on yet another 1,000 posts.

unico said:
so...she didn't post the ES yet?

The edit? No, she hasn't finished it, sounded like it was hard and frustrating. Ian also said he might give it a try.

In other news, I think I must be baking the most blueberried blueberry muffins in the history of the world. :drool:

She'll probably decide that they're meant to be called pancakes rather than muffins or something bizarre like that. :tsk:

No, they're perfectly normal muffins. But you lot seem to change the name of everything so I wouldn't be shocked if muffins were pancakes and pancakes were ... guitars.

:wink:

:lol:

It seems you guys picked up the term 'streetcar' somewhere for trams. Which makes no sense, as it's not a car and it doesn't necessarily run on a street, though it usually does.

We could ... make tram biscuits. With lots of chocolate. It could be a Djibouti specialty.

I think I'm all kitchened out for one day! I've made two batches of muffins and one batch of Afghan biscuits. Not to mention dinner in between. You do it!

And figure out the recipe while you're at it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom