The Djibouti Chat Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:

Something Bono said during an interview on the Zoo TV era.

Someone yelled out to him for far away and bono was like..."wow, thats the loudest voice i've ever heard!....ROCKNROLLDAWWGIE!"

If I recall, he was being interviewed on the street, and some guy yelled down to him from fifteen stories up in a building across the street.

"That may be the loudest voice I've ever heard ... Rock N Roll Doggie! ... That's far out, how do you yell down 11 stories and be heard? Americans are so fuckin' strange."

phillyfan26 said:

If I recall, he was being interviewed on the street, and some guy yelled down to him from fifteen stories up in a building across the street.

"That may be the loudest voice I've ever heard ... Rock N Roll Doggie! ... That's far out, how do you yell down 11 stories and be heard? Americans are so fuckin' strange."

Bono makes me :scratch: sometimes.

coolian2 said:
A visa, a rabies shot and penicillin (we don't know where some of our regulars have been).

In addition to treatment for syphillis you will require a Yellow Fever vaccine (circa page 2 I discussed this disease, which makes you vomit black while turning literally yellow), a $300 donation to the monument being built in/to/of Dikhil, and a gigantic Pinus. You may also want malaria pills, I recommend Larium, which causes hallucinations in most people.

Hey they are right next to Ethiopia and Ethiopian food is fabulous...

hmm maybe I should suggest that to my friends for our Friday dinner...but I am kind of hung up on this sushi idea....

coolian2 said:
Shit, i thought. I didn't expect there to be so many posts to catch up on this morning. At least i am well rested to do something today, although i don't know what. I shall now peruse Everything You Know Is Wrong to see if i can stay out of trouble in there, hopefully by continuing to care about the 8 year olds on Youtube and who Larry would be in the Village People.

Soliloquy out.

I know what you mean. When I woke up there were like 600 new posts!

unico said:
what about that dippin dots crap? that's been the "ice cream of the future" for 15 years now
I still say it hasn't caught on. They should give it up as a bad job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom