The Djibouti Chat Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am posting to inform coolian and tourist that there is a city called Dikhil in Djibouti. Then I am leaving.

I repeat. Dikhil is in Djibouti.

Ok this might be shameless postwhoring.

Actually it is probably shameful postwhoring.

I am really going now. Someone save the link to the posts where Ian and Tourist truly hop on the Dikhil thing.

coolian2 said:
Meh.

Size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it.

This is true within a certain bound of sizes.

big-small, it is true. too big, and it really does matter what you do with it because otherwise it can be painful. too small, and, well, it doesn't matter what you do with it, it still can only barely be felt.

well i am unplugging my internet tonight. sorry guys. i might check in once in a while but really unplugging starting after work.

90'd like bell bottom jeans part 2.

Varitek said:

This is true within a certain bound of sizes.

big-small, it is true. too big, and it really does matter what you do with it because otherwise it can be painful. too small, and, well, it doesn't matter what you do with it, it still can only barely be felt.

:tsk:

I was talking about post counts

And it's quite safe to say my contribution has been felt, and only painful to some.

Oh I figured you wanted an exchange for tit size.

It really isn't a fair exchange. When you're not online, you can immediately tell tit size but it takes a lot of work (varying degrees depending on how easy the guy is/how attracted he is to you) to get penis size.

Varitek said:
Oh I figured you wanted an exchange for tit size.

It really isn't a fair exchange. When you're not online, you can immediately tell tit size but it takes a lot of work (varying degrees depending on how easy the guy is/how attracted he is to you) to get penis size.

:laugh:

Varitek said:
:wave:

so where did "Rock n Roll Doggie" come from anyway?

Something Bono said during an interview on the Zoo TV era.

Someone yelled out to him for far away and bono was like..."wow, thats the loudest voice i've ever heard!....ROCKNROLLDAWWGIE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom