The Djibouti Chat Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:
So I Know its only wedensday night, but whats everyone's plans for the weekend?

Just to get off the sexual topic :sexywink:

what sex i thoughti was talking about work lol

working sat, start uni in ballarat on sunday . (course run on weekends)

Alisaura said:

Don't worry, I've never been that angry before or since... fairly exceptional circumstances. You should be safe :wink:

I internalise by default normally. This may or may not be a good thing.

:hug:

I wanted to punch something this afternoon, but couldn't even bring myself to hit a wall. Too scared of hurting my hands.

Internalising probably isn't good. I dwell. But I don't know what else to do, so ...

mysterious_jen said:

Holy shit, three jobs and uni?!

I'm questioning your sanity. :wink:

Alisaura said:

Engagement party on Saturday... (a brother of two of my housemates is getting married)

Cool!

I went to an engagement party only 2-3 weeks ago, She's my girlfriends friend, and at only 21, she might be not quite 21 yet actually, I'm not sure...anyways, yeah!...she's getting married in July!

Axver said:

Boredom and loneliness. Rock the fuck on.

If I had a free few hours on The weekend I'd drop by.....but I can't be of any service this weekend, sorry.

Axver said:

I wanted to punch something this afternoon, but couldn't even bring myself to hit a wall. Too scared of hurting my hands.

Internalising probably isn't good. I dwell. But I don't know what else to do, so ...

journalling is good if you are the non violent kind .

i drink .

and i swear ,
LOUDLY

and if you are in big trouble i throw things.

and then if it gets toooo bad plan Z gets enacted. we don't want to go to plan Z .

mysterious_jen said:

Surely if thats your job you don't need to work three jobs?....:wink: :lol:

Three of my high school mates do uni in Ballarat. (I forget the name of the uni....) I went there to visit a few times in the two years they've been at uni. Great little town.

bono_man2002 said:
If I had a free few hours on The weekend I'd drop by.....but I can't be of any service this weekend, sorry.

Thanks, Daniel, I appreciate the sentiment. Don't worry about it. I'll try to find something to do. Who knows what.

Probably postwhoring it up here. :)

bono_man2002 said:

Surely if thats your job you don't need to work three jobs?....:wink: :lol:

Three of my high school mates do uni in Ballarat. (I forget the name of the uni....) I went there to visit a few times in the two years they've been at uni. Great little town.

that would be ballarat uni . :lol:

Axver said:

Thanks, Daniel, I appreciate the sentiment. Don't worry about it. I'll try to find something to do. Who knows what.

Probably postwhoring it up here. :)

Its a shame I live two hours away, and Have to work full time.

Coulda gone to the Cricket on Friday.

bono_man2002 said:

Its a shame I live two hours away, and Have to work full time.

Coulda gone to the Cricket on Friday.

Ah well, that game's a dead rubber now anyway. We all know how it'll turn out.

Maybe at least going out somewhere, anywhere would be a good idea but it sounds like so much effort when staying home and hiding in my own world is easier..

mysterious_jen said:

i think they have 3 campuses up there of same uni ,

and i have no freakin idea where i am meant to go ! :yikes:

must do lots of research prior to sunday

Ahhh, well that makes sense I suppose.

I know two of my mates go to the one out....is it Mount Helen? (no thats not going back to the sexual content we had before) :wink:

bono_man2002 said:

Ahhh, well that makes sense I suppose.

I know two of my mates go to the one out....is it Mount Helen? (no thats not going back to the sexual content we had before) :wink:

:lol:

yeah there is mount helen , sturt st? and SMB whaever the fuck that is , i am going to SMB

Alisaura said:

My parents live in Castlemaine (where I was living with them till I went to uni), and my brother's in Bendigo...

Go rural Vic! :rockon:

:wink:

Rural Vic FTW!!! :rockon:

(Thats the first time I think I've ever used FTW!)

Except for maybe in the What does FTW stand for thread.....

bono_man2002 said:
Giant Merino?

We're known for our SPC fruits, and well our Cows that are all around town (no Not our women!)
The Big Merino is in Goulburn, NSW... I used to go there for haircuts when I was living in Canberra.
(My Canberran housemate knew this hairdresser from years back and we got really good prices)

I need to see more of VIC outside Melbourne. I've done the drive between Melbourne and Albury-Wodonga and that's it. And Puffing Billy if that counts! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom