The Djibouti Chat Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
Sadly, I'm done for now because I really must sleep.

Well, thanks for cheering me up and making me laugh. :)

Have a good night! :wave:

mysterious_jen said:

yeah i know that feeling

:madspit: work.

:madspit: indeed!...I might just go work in Djibouti!.....I hear they need a trainee survey/engineer! :lol:

Seriously though, the amount of Interfernce -> Work stuff done between the hours of 8:30am and 5pm

Is Interference 80% Work 20% :lol:

I think I'll be lessening my posts here during the day soon though.....i'm getting busy!

mysterious_jen said:
was that because someone was looking at too much blue crack per chance????
There's always been a no-internet policy at work... but at some point last year someone discovered a loophole... we never should have used it, but people did (not just me :p), and we all got collectively busted.

The loophole is still there, and I know some people still use it, despite everything, but I'm a good girl.

:sigh:

mysterious_jen said:
work 99.9 % :madspit:

interference lurking .1%

:lol:

The joys of being a trainee, and not always having the super-important Jobs to do, though that is slightly changing.

Oh well, at least I've moved upstairs with the Engineers, and there's a lot of bitching going on, and I'm leaking bitching going on upstairs to the survey group downstairs.....hehe....its quite funny!

Alisaura said:
Hey dudes :hug:

I was trying to imply that Chad is possibly the uncoolest country name evar. :wink:

*reads the last couple of pages*

.... :ohmy:

Ah. Sorry, I'm just not with it today. Things aren't good in Axverland. I'll requote this again, for your benefit.

Axver said:
Hello, folks.

I have been betrayed by one person I loved and another I trusted. Note the past tense.

Please excuse me while I play extreme metal extremely loud.

Sorry if my posting's slow ... I pace around my room sometimes.

bono_man2002 said:

:lol:

The joys of being a trainee, and not always having the super-important Jobs to do, though that is slightly changing.

Oh well, at least I've moved upstairs with the Engineers, and there's a lot of bitching going on, and I'm leaking bitching going on upstairs to the survey group downstairs.....hehe....its quite funny!

awesome way to start a war :up:

i leak selective bits from upper management to my staff just to fuck with their minds,

especially about the current budget deficit and how people may have to be sacked. i want happy little elves. working their asses off they have been too comfy for too long ..

i love being da boss :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom