The Djibouti Chat Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the Axver once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

There are no races, only countries of people the Axver has beaten to different shades of black and blue.

Achilles was supposedly the greatest warrior of all time, but he died because of his weak spot, the Achilles tendon. There is no "Axver" tendon.

the Axver has a word for a person he puts into a coma; that word is "lucky".

the Axver has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

the Axver eats steak for every single meal. Most times he forgets to kill the cow.

bono_man2002 said:
Anyone else watch Spicks And Specks tonight?

I guess you're all busy in here! :lol:

Oh shit, I forgot. I was too busy laughing at Andrew's posts.

In 1959 Stephen Hawking became the first and only person to outsmart the Axver. He learned his lesson.

the tourist said:
the Axver has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

Totally over-rated planet too. Didn't taste anything like the chocolate bar. I was rather let down.

Santa Claus once put the Axver on the Naughty List. This is why there is no Santa.

bono_man2002 said:
T'was a good one.

They all did the Rocky Horror Picture show at the end. Which was funny even though I haven't seen the film.

Is it repeated on ABC? I know it's repeated on ABC 2, but that's no good for analogue Axver ...

"Superman" is actually a fictionalized account of the Axver's life. Kryptonite is the fiction.

the tourist said:
Santa Claus once put the Axver on the Naughty List. This is why there is no Santa.

Plus all that red. He got obnoxious. And in my way.

:wink:

Axver said:

Is it repeated on ABC? I know it's repeated on ABC 2, but that's no good for analogue Axver ...

I think it might be repeated next Wednesday afternoon on ABC 1. ABC 2 shows it at 8:30 Tomorrow night.

Check the TV guides, I know they used to repeat it on Friday Arvo, but I think now its Wednesdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom