The Djibouti Chat Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
You in a bad mood? Did you burn your biscuits?

You would've missed this earlier:

Axver said:
Hello, folks.

I have been betrayed by one person I loved and another I trusted. Note the past tense.

Please excuse me while I play extreme metal extremely loud.

The practice space is infested with flies. We killed literally about 30 of them tonight. Like buzzing fuckers.

What kind of music do you play Tourist??

I'm having a PJ Harvey listening evening

pj_harvey.jpg

:love:

the tourist said:
I actually don't know what to classify it as. But it's definitely not prog. It's very indie. Heard of Pedro the Lion? The singer would kick my ass for saying it, but it's like that. Only more rocking.

Heard OF, but never actually heard.

You should totally join a black metal band, there's some great atmospheric stuff being made in the US Northwest. :wink:

Axver said:

Heard OF, but never actually heard.

You should totally join a black metal band, there's some great atmospheric stuff being made in the US Northwest. :wink:

Yeah. It's not my thing, though. I wasn't so into Agalloch.

TranceEnding said:
What kind of music do you play Tourist??

I'm having a PJ Harvey listening evening

pj_harvey.jpg

:love:

Stuff sorta like Pedro The Lion and Starflyer 59 and Sunny Day Real Estate currently.

the tourist said:
Ahhh. Sorry to hear that, mate.

Thanks. Been feeling pretty down ever since I got back from briefly having a social life.

Social life for the lose it seems. Though meeting Ali and TE back on the 17th was good fun, so maybe there's something in speaking to people after all.

the tourist said:
Yeah. It's not my thing, though. I wasn't so into Agalloch.

Aww, shame. Though I don't really expect many people to embrace Agalloch. It's an aesthetic you either like or you don't.

Axver said:

Thanks. Been feeling pretty down ever since I got back from briefly having a social life.

Social life for the lose it seems. Though meeting Ali and TE back on the 17th was good fun, so maybe there's something in speaking to people after all.

There really is. When life is full of lemons, though, we go to the lemonade stand.

Axver said:

speak only with interferencers of the coolest kind and you will be fine :hug:

Axver said:

Aww, shame. Though I don't really expect many people to embrace Agalloch. It's an aesthetic you either like or you don't.

Correct. Kind of like Arctic Monkeys for you.

mysterious_jen said:

open fire :sexywink:

wishes i did, its getting cold here too. although the approach of winter means its time to crack out the dr martins, trech coat and my beloved vertigo hoodie ....

Generally Washington in the winters is in the mid 40 F. And in the 70s on average in the summer. It's much more mild than people think.

mysterious_jen said:
speak only with interferencers of the coolest kind and you will be fine :hug:

It still feels pretty fucking lonely in front of my computer here in Axverland though.

When the Axver jumps into a lake, he doesn't get wet. The water gets Axver'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom