The Djibouti Chat Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ... let's wait for Varitek and she can do it. Because it's about 3am here and I don't know why I am still up or why I just finished baking muffins at such a daft time.

I'm eating one now. This is ... weird. Nice. But weird. The consistency is like somewhere between a scone and a muffin, and it's decidedly blueberrytastic. Maybe this bizarro child of muffinkind can be a tram?

:lol:

I've no idea what I've done here or why I feel like it's a muffin with a scone consistency. I am confused. But it tastes good, so that's all that matters.

Varitek said:
There's a town in Massachusetts called Mashpea btw.

How about this one? Te Urewera National Park in New Zealand translates as Burnt Penis National Park.

Varitek said:
Dikhil.

I am sad that Aussie Chat Thread got archived.

We've moved onto a better-named country at least. And I doubt the others will have trouble finding us.

i am gonna have a nap and then do work. Somebody needs to make sure this thread does not stay as small as the country it is named after.

oh my god speaking of food, my colleague just gave me some paneer, claiming she doesn't like paneer. (she's crazy.) but hell yeah, free paneer!

i think i need to block interference from my home computer this week so i can get some hw done.

unico said:
my friend's mom once called her to tell her she was in the middle of intercourse...pa.

I love all the "fucka" town names in New Zealand. "Wh" is pronounced akin to "f" in Maori. So ... Whakatane, Whakamoana, Whakapapa ...

Whakapapa seems especially appropriate as it means 'ancestry'.

Varitek said:
i am gonna have a nap and then do work. Somebody needs to make sure this thread does not stay as small as the country it is named after.

No, you're going to have a nap, post on Interference, and make a vague attempt at thinking about doing work. :wink:

I'm sure that once tourist, Ian, et al. show up, this will considerably expand. Perhaps we may have to invade Ethiopia to gain more room. Especially as we've already mentioned penises, both burnt ones and hills of them. I imagine Andrew's already feeling compelled to come to the thread and postwhore it up.

Right, so I'm out for the night. At nearly 4am. That's just ridiculous. But at least I got lots of cooking done.

:wave:

Hey now, Varitek, you didn't follow the rules. You were supposed to write that we'd already done Australia and now Djibouti. :grumpy:

Axver said:
Right, so I'm out for the night. At nearly 4am. That's just ridiculous. But at least I got lots of cooking done.

:wave:

You beat me. I was only up til 1:30. And I slept til 11!

Varitek said:

I got nearly 10 hours of sleep last night. I'm on my way to recovery!

Varitek said:

Don't worry. I'm here to do that, even if it's only me talking to myself.

Varitek said:
Australia
Djibouti

djibouti.gif

I just got 45'd.

Fixed it for ya.
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom