The Diminishing Divas Thread - First Diet Coke & Bacardi Is On The House!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know I haven't checked in much lately (after the weekend, I haven't had much to diminish about, so to speak, LOL!), but I think I'm maintaining reasonably well, which is really all I've wanted to do. I've been having at least one 20-minute walk almost every day, which could be better, but then again, at least I'm doing that.

Tonight I'll be putting some boxes together for moving and taking stuff out to my car and such, so that'll be some good exercise.

Today's lunch was juice (real juice), cream of broccoli soup, yogurt, and a graham cracker. I'm saving a plum and 2 more graham crackers for my afternoon snack. :up:

I worked today from 7AM - 4PM unloading a tractor trailer truck, unloading boxes and hanging clothes to get our store ready for the opening next Tuesday. Talk about a workout. Thank God I have been working out because it was not that bad, but now that I am home, I am starting to feel a little sore.

I am home now and my mom has tons of junk food around. I have been doing ok but not great. At least I have been working out very hard.

But I need to get back to school and away from all this crap. :|

i don't need to lose weight but i would like to get toned and in shape...i also don't want to pay for a gym membership or anything...should i just stick to stuff like pushups, curl ups, etc.? what do y'all think?

Does your school have a weight room you can use? That is what I did while I was in high school....

Yeah, so this whole Easter thing hasn't been helping the "cutting out crap/eating healthier" plan....my mom showed up today with mass quantities of ham, mashed potatoes, and squash casserole...not too bad, but then she produced a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake....um yeah, 38 grams of fat and 550 calories in one tiny piece!!!!!! And an Easter basket full of tons of random different kinds of chocolate....

I made her take the cheesecake home so I couldn't eat anymore...:drool:

My dad has weights i can use.

The problem is my right shoulder is weak (i dislocated it in 8th grade and it will never be the same again) and so i can only lift weights certain ways to avoid injury.

:hmm:

Maybe you can ask a doctor or a coach what kinds of exercises you should avoid doing...I would think you could do a lot of standard weight machines/exercises without aggravating it :shrug:

Alright girls....this thread kind of died and I'm bringing it back! :up:

How is everyone doing????

I am thinner than ever but not for long as it's exam time and I am eating all kinds of random crap and drinking high calorie coffee drinks to stay awake...let's hope I don't put on 10 pounds in the next 2 weeks; it's possible!

I am still working out though and will every day this week to relieve stress and take a break from studying :up:

Last edited:
Since, say, late winter, I've probably dropped about 7 pounds. I'm below xxx (I won't say) :wink: for the first time in a looooong time.

My clothes are fitting me nicely, and one pair of jeans has crossed the threshold into "falling off." :up:

Back
Top Bottom