The difference between College Football and the NFL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Hot chicks.

I'm not feeling well today, so I am sitting home and watching college football and that is what I have noticed. The biggest difference between the NFL and College Football is simply the attractiveness of the fans.

Seriously, here is an example of a college football fan:

1249686.jpg

and here is an example of an NFL fan.

387BL_02.jpg

Discuss.

Dalton said:
and here is an example of an NFL fan.

387BL_02.jpg

Discuss.

MY EYES! THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!

thegoggles.jpg

Also, that girl in the Ohio State-Penn State promo ad was kinda cute.

Dalton said:
The biggest difference between the NFL and College Football is simply the attractiveness of the fans.

I think you've been to to many Eagles games! :wink:

Here is the difference....COLLEGE. You really do not have to say much more than that.

SKOL

Dalton said:
Come on Zoney. What an NFL game. The only attractive women are getting paid to be there.

You missed the point...I have been to PLENTY of NFL games in my life. Even had season tickets for two years. I had a lot of very attractive and "horny" (see picture below) sitting around me).

But, College after all is, is about YOUNG people. As you grow older, you lose attractiveness...right? RIGHT? :uhoh:

Picture reference ("horny" woman):
9771.jpg

No spoken words said:

LOL Oh man my friend is a huge raider fan and he would be so pissed if he saw that. and as Dalton said in the first page must be why they wear all that make up.

Headache, I still am unclear of the difference between College football and the NFL. I think you ought to find some more visual examples.

Got Philk? said:
My wife might kill me now...but
crowd.jpg

Bad news for ya Philk, she's bound to kill you eventually for something anyways. So might as well go out with both guns blazing, and those two do seem to be loaded :ohmy: :lol:

And Headache, don't the pros have cheerleaders? We need some proof so we can make an informed decision and honestly say college is better :)

Anyone see Lila around :shifty: :reject: It's only a matter of time for me now (Getting doghouse ready for myself & Got Philk?)

Back
Top Bottom