The Devil's Rejects

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was so close to making this thread myself. :up: to you, clarity.

I was in the minority and absolutely loved House of 1000 Corpses. I'll definitely be seeing Devil's Rejects.

Rumor has it it's even nastier than the first one. :ohmy:

I want to see this so badly! :hyper: I thought that the commercial for it looked good, and then when they said Rob Zombie...oh, man. House of 1000 Corpses was so messed up. :up:

I can't wait!!!
This one is suppose d to be so much worse because Rob was dissapointed that House didn't freak out more people, they liked it too much lol

(side note: I'm bummed because I was at a convention yesterday and never did catch up with Sid Haig (Capt. Spaulding) I wanted a pic with him damnit :mad: )

Sparkysgrrrl said:
I can't wait!!!
This one is suppose d to be so much worse because Rob was dissapointed that House didn't freak out more people, they liked it too much lol

I loved 'House'...but it totally freaked me out! :lol: I actually wasn't sure I was gonna be able to finish watching it the first time because I was getting so freaked out...but I did, and I have watched it a few times since.

Possibly one of the most bad ass, gritty, nasty movies I've ever seen.

Definitely gets immeadiate "must see" distinction from yours truly.

Looooved it!

is it actually "scary'? ive seen House as well as many toehr "scary" movies and they never do get to me, if those events happened in real life of course i would probably have a heart attack but on screen all those 'scary' moments are much too predictable for me to the point that horror movies are extremely boring mostly because they lack an actual good concrete story line and worry to much on scaring viewers...anyway, i digress
i thought House was decent, not the worst movie out there, it's quite good compared to most cheesy horror flicks but certainly not the greatest either.
so for is this actually better than House, if so how...?

Much much much better than HO1KC, but they're also completely different movies. The funhouse psychedelia of House is completely gone. It's a gritty, grainy movie. Also much lighter. House was so dark, even to a point where you couldn't see much of what was going on. A good portion of this film takes place in broad daylight, meaning a lot of the kills leave absolutely nothing to the imagination, which is right up my alley.

Scary? I don't get scared by movies, so no. Frightening? Absolutely.

Back
Top Bottom