The devil inside randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazy: ok I guess there's a Golden Valley, AZ as well as a Golden Valley, MN. I grew up in Golden Valley, MN and I'm trying to talk my sister into buying a townhosue with me. She's repeatedly said no but then has said if I can find a place in a few cities that she liked then she would consider. I just looked at a cute place and loved the price and then realized it was in AZ not in MN :sad:

arw9797 said:
:crazy: ok I guess there's a Golden Valley, AZ as well as a Golden Valley, MN. I grew up in Golden Valley, MN and I'm trying to talk my sister into buying a townhosue with me. She's repeatedly said no but then has said if I can find a place in a few cities that she liked then she would consider. I just looked at a cute place and loved the price and then realized it was in AZ not in MN :sad:
You don't think she'd move to AZ? :wink:

arw9797 said:

I know there is a GC, PA as well as my GC, OH.

Schmeg said:

Things still aren't going your way?

I've decided we're going to be stuck at 58% forever.

Something like that.

grr9nl.jpg

I'm keeping this window minimized until tomorrow. This is driving me nuts!

I'm going to go check out THE thread now.

this should be a journal entry but I don't care right now :D

:banghead: I'm soooo confused at how you figure out a monthly payment on a mortgage calculator. Each site I go to gives me a different monthly payment and I put in the same amount for everything :crazy:

One of my old coworkers from Maxx just emailed me the other day to say that he and his newly retired boyfriend are moving back to live near his family in Iowa. I'm sad that he's leaving but I don't see him too often anyways and they live 10 minutes from here. They have a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom townhouse. It's older but I think they've done some work in the few years that they've had it. He asked if I wanted to buy it. YES. But I can't afford to :sad: I think they're asking too much for it anyways but I want to figure out what I can afford. The boyfriend just retired from the U of M where he was a professor for 30 years...he never married or had kids and neither did my buddy so they're not hurting in the money dept. I think they could come down on the price a lot! From what I remember they said they paid for it I think they're asking about $30K more for what they paid for it. I'm almost positive of the price and so is my mom because we talked about it last night...and when they moved in and she remembers the price being a lot lower. My sister is being so difficult! I told her it wouldn't be forever and we could sell it in a few years and then each have some money to put towards our own place. She just doesn't get it. :scream:

Anyone want to move to MN and buy a cute townhouse with me? It's 3 levels....3 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms upstairs with the 1/2 bath on the 2nd level. It has a 2 car garage and a deck off the kitchen also a laundry room off the kitchen. I loved it the first time I ever went there even though I think it's a litle outdated. I told my sister she can be in charge of everything....pick out what she wants to do with the place and even take the master bedroom and bathroom as long as I could have the 2 other bedrooms...the extra would be my computer room. She'd have the whole family/living room to do whatever the hell she wants to! AND I'd have to get an extra allergy shot just because of her cat! I even said I'd still pay for cable and she wouldn't have to contribute to that. :sigh: But she's said no and that we wouldn't get along :blahblah: Whatever! I'd be upstairs in my computer room the whole time and she would be 2 floors below me watching TV with her cat......

:sad: I need to win the lottery!!!!!!! :scream:

Queen Bee said:

Something like that.

grr9nl.jpg

I'm keeping this window minimized until tomorrow. This is driving me nuts!

I'm going to go check out THE thread now.
Wow, yours is all fancy!! This is all I have, minimized until I look at it.

Attachments

• torrent.jpg
    torrent.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 32
Re: this should be a journal entry but I don't care right now :D

arw9797 said:
:banghead: I'm soooo confused at how you figure out a monthly payment on a mortgage calculator. Each site I go to gives me a different monthly payment and I put in the same amount for everything :crazy:

One of my old coworkers from Maxx just emailed me the other day to say that he and his newly retired boyfriend are moving back to live near his family in Iowa. I'm sad that he's leaving but I don't see him too often anyways and they live 10 minutes from here. They have a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom townhouse. It's older but I think they've done some work in the few years that they've had it. He asked if I wanted to buy it. YES. But I can't afford to :sad: I think they're asking too much for it anyways but I want to figure out what I can afford. The boyfriend just retired from the U of M where he was a professor for 30 years...he never married or had kids and neither did my buddy so they're not hurting in the money dept. I think they could come down on the price a lot! From what I remember they said they paid for it I think they're asking about $30K more for what they paid for it. I'm almost positive of the price and so is my mom because we talked about it last night...and when they moved in and she remembers the price being a lot lower. My sister is being so difficult! I told her it wouldn't be forever and we could sell it in a few years and then each have some money to put towards our own place. She just doesn't get it. :scream:

Anyone want to move to MN and buy a cute townhouse with me? It's 3 levels....3 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms upstairs with the 1/2 bath on the 2nd level. It has a 2 car garage and a deck off the kitchen also a laundry room off the kitchen. I loved it the first time I ever went there even though I think it's a litle outdated. I told my sister she can be in charge of everything....pick out what she wants to do with the place and even take the master bedroom and bathroom as long as I could have the 2 other bedrooms...the extra would be my computer room. She'd have the whole family/living room to do whatever the hell she wants to! AND I'd have to get an extra allergy shot just because of her cat! I even said I'd still pay for cable and she wouldn't have to contribute to that. :sigh: But she's said no and that we wouldn't get along :blahblah: Whatever! I'd be upstairs in my computer room the whole time and she would be 2 floors below me watching TV with her cat......

:ohmy: Wow...that just seems to be good timing...what if you took her over there and let her look at it and reinforced how you'd have one floor and she'd have two? You wouldn't even have to see each other much if you didn't get along!

I can't even afford the plane ticket to get there. :sigh: Never mind food and stuff like that.

Re: this should be a journal entry but I don't care right now :D

arw9797 said:

Sounds tempting to me...she should at least think about it. Both of you are paying rent right now so if you split it in half it may not even cost that much more a month than rent does and then maybe you could make some money in the long run when you sold it.

Re: Re: this should be a journal entry but I don't care right now :D

Schmeg said:

:ohmy: Wow...that just seems to be good timing...what if you took her over there and let her look at it and reinforced how you'd have one floor and she'd have two? You wouldn't even have to see each other much if you didn't get along!

I can't even afford the plane ticket to get there. :sigh: Never mind food and stuff like that.

it's not even so much her seeing it and everything...it's the monthly payment. Neither of us can afford to pay anything more than what we do pay now. What I've calculated on those stupid websites that confuse me is our combined rent would be about $300 more a month than what we pay now. So we'd each have to come up with an extra $150 a month. That wouldn't work and I don't know if the association fee's would be included in anything either. Plus there were be more utilities to pay. My coworker just bought a townhouse and her association fee's are included in her monthly payment.

I think I should just come to realization that until my car and a few of my loans are paid off within the next 2 years that I'm stuck in an apartment :sad:

Re: Re: Re: Re: this should be a journal entry but I don't care right now :D

Kariann said:

Maybe within that time you could end up with 2 roomies somewhere. :)

you want to move out here in Dec? I work for a really big bank. I'm sure I could find you a job within the company :sexywink:

:scream: I hate being poor and single! It really sucks! All of my coworkers are buying nice new houses but of course they're all married to people with really good jobs. :mad:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: this should be a journal entry but I don't care right now :D

arw9797 said:

you want to move out here in Dec? I work for a really big bank. I'm sure I could find you a job within the company :sexywink:

:scream: I hate being poor and single! It really sucks! All of my coworkers are buying nice new houses but of course they're all married to people with really good jobs. :mad:

I feel like I will never get away from Ohoi...I have it set in my mind that it is going to happen hopefully sooner than later. I have things to consider other than the monetary part.

I hate being the only single person out of most everyone I know. For some reason though they all envy my life.

I would just like to eventually get out of my parents' house...and every year it looks like it will happen the next but then it can't.

I'm lucky that I know a bunch of hopelessly single people as well.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: this should be a journal entry but I don't care right now :D

Kariann said:

I feel like I will never get away from Ohoi...I have it set in my mind that it is going to happen hopefully sooner than later. I have things to consider other than the monetary part.

I hate being the only single person out of most everyone I know. For some reason though they all envy my life.

I know you do and it's mainly why I'm still here too. I'm not sure if I want to leave my family....

I'm always the envy of everyone at work too. They think it's great that I can pick up and do stuff without anything holding me back. I think it really sucks most of the time having to do stuff alone and it only being me. :|

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: this should be a journal entry but I don't care right now :D

arw9797 said:

I know you do and it's mainly why I'm still here too. I'm not sure if I want to leave my family....

I'm always the envy of everyone at work too. They think it's great that I can pick up and do stuff without anything holding me back. I think it really sucks most of the time having to do stuff alone and it only being me. :|

If everything with my dad stays ok then I wouldnt really have too hard of a time leaving since I could always visit but with the chance his cancer could be coming back it what concerns me.

I know it's those things that make me wish we all lived closer to one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom