The devil inside randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Khan :wave:

Kariann said:

down.gif
down.gif
down.gif

Schmeg said:
Khanandascandalicious! :wave:
:giggle: i love that nickname :drool:

timothius said:
Wicked cool!

I wanted to take mad snaps like that for my concerts. But on no fewer than 4 occasions I was told to cease or be removed. I liked the music - so I decided I would like to stay. Thus very few photos. :sad:
i have more pics (like 250 total) but i only posted the best ones. :D

awww, that's a shame. i saw your livejournal entry, i think they said because of the flash? i was so close i didn't need to have my flash on. :drool:

and thanks to this trip i'm now scandalicious!! :flirt:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Evening, Randooomers...

I joined the Randooom Audioscrobbler thing today. Is it working today? :slant:

I went nuts in the Edge thread in youknowwhere, right clicking away. :reject:

Mullet, people, that's all I'm saying.

What's your usernmae? I want to add you to my friends list thingy. I'm suitoflights :wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

awww, that's a shame. i saw your livejournal entry, i think they said because of the flash? i was so close i didn't need to have my flash on. :drool:

The ones I did get were great though... I think at least. I've got a really, really wicked one from last night which I'll put up hopefully tonight from when I went down onto the dancefloor during the encores.

Evening, Randooomers...

I went nuts in the Edge thread in youknowwhere, right clicking away. :reject:

Mullet, people, that's all I'm saying.
It's been working so far and listening to Amsterdam 3 on iTunes has really put U2 on the top of my list!

My name is easy to guess...I'm not very creative when I give myself a nickname.

*fixes a typo before my face appears in this thread again*

Evening, Randooomers...

Have you tried Last.Fm?

It seems to be operated by the same peeps, but 100 times better.

Randoom is one step closer to charts. It's so close I can just taste the Pie Graphs. :drool:

Expect to be added.

Schmeg said:

It's been working so far and listening to Amsterdam 3 on iTunes has really put U2 on the top of my list!

My name is easy to guess...I'm not very creative when I give myself a nickname.

*fixes a typo before my face appears in this thread again*

I still dont have a clue really to what you all are talking about.

KhanadaRhodes said:

I should point out though I was the youngest on the dancefloor by a good... 15 years, minimum. Everyone was early thirties up to early 40's. Unlike Sydney II where there was some young (18-21) people going at it. Not one or two bad sorts either come to think of it. :yes:

I'm sure you experienced a similar fate at Duran Duran. :yes:

:crazy: I'm at my apartment. I got home and just unplugged my modem hoping that maybe when I plugged it back it would work. I decided to clean up my room a bit. That was about an hour ago. I just came into the kitchen and thought *maybe* it would work if I plugged it in. I expected flashing lights but they were solid :faint: I'm really not expecting my connection to last and I'm sure I'll go kabooooomcha soon. But I am at 64% with NYD so as long as my connection stays until I get the whole song everything will be just great in my world.

I am sooooo glad I cleaned my room. It's still a huge mess but at least I know where all of my clothes are! :der:

arw9797 said:
:crazy: I'm at my apartment. I got home and just unplugged my modem hoping that maybe when I plugged it back it would work. I decided to clean up my room a bit. That was about an hour ago. I just came into the kitchen and thought *maybe* it would work if I plugged it in. I expected flashing lights but they were solid :faint: I'm really not expecting my connection to last and I'm sure I'll go kabooooomcha soon. But I am at 64% with NYD so as long as my connection stays until I get the whole song everything will be just great in my world.

I am sooooo glad I cleaned my room. It's still a huge mess but at least I know where all of my clothes are! :der:

I lost my connection about an hour ago. :|

arw9797 said:

Good!! You need that on your iPod without deleting your whole libary!!

I listened to the whole show...it's great!! :hyper: Now I have to do the Flac thing to Paris and listen to that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom