The devil inside randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:uhoh: there was a bag in my closet at my parents house that is stuff from my car from when we moved 2 years ago. I haven't touched it for 2 years and I have no clue what's in it! :scream: My mom made me take it home yesterday. I think I'm going to go through it now. I'm scared :huh:

:sad: I'm so happy I found my cd :sigh: I've missed it sooo much :sad:

I also found a worksheet from Curves from when I first started. I should measure myself tonight and see if anything has changed.....I would hope so! It's from 2002 :|

i didn't know you liked iron maiden :shocked:

i went to curves way back when in 2001. if i had the money i'd totally sign up and go back to a gym again or something. i remember the lady who worked at curves was a durannie too so whenever i'd come i'd try to come right around closing so no one would be there and we'd listen to duran duran instead of the cheesy crap they'd make them play. :dancing:

i dropped all these inches but i never actually went down a size. :eyebrow:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i didn't know you liked iron maiden :shocked:

i went to curves way back when in 2001. if i had the money i'd totally sign up and go back to a gym again or something. i remember the lady who worked at curves was a durannie too so whenever i'd come i'd try to come right around closing so no one would be there and we'd listen to duran duran instead of the cheesy crap they'd make them play. :dancing:

i dropped all these inches but i never actually went down a size. :eyebrow:

Iron Maiden is one of my all time favorite bands from my childhood and I've never seen them live :sad: They're on Ozzfest this summer and only playing songs from their first three albums. :sad: =tears of joy....but my sister said she looked and when Ozzfest is in our area Iron Maiden won't be there...plus I really do not want to go to Ozzfest :tsk:

I've lost tons of weight this winter but I still can't find clothes that fit. All of the sized I used to wear are too big and the next size down is too small :huh: I guess I just need to keep losing weight. I would love to go back to Curves but I just can't afford it right now. :sigh: :tsk:

arw9797 said:
*importing Powerslave to iTunes*

If you don't own this CD....why not?!?!? :scream: :mad:

:love:

:hyper: Rime of the Ancient Mariner is in my playlist!!!!!!! :dance: When I had to read that story in one of my English Lit classes I didn't actually have to read the story :sexywink: All I had to do was listen to the song :D

:drool: :drool: :drool:

arw9797 said:
Iron Maiden is one of my all time favorite bands from my childhood and I've never seen them live :sad: They're on Ozzfest this summer and only playing songs from their first three albums. :sad: =tears of joy....but my sister said she looked and when Ozzfest is in our area Iron Maiden won't be there...plus I really do not want to go to Ozzfest :tsk:
:hug: that sucks that they're on ozzfest but they won't be playing when it comes to your town.

arw9797 said:
I've lost tons of weight this winter but I still can't find clothes that fit. All of the sized I used to wear are too big and the next size down is too small :huh: I guess I just need to keep losing weight. I would love to go back to Curves but I just can't afford it right now. :sigh: :tsk:
ha! i wish i could say the same (about losing tons of weight). i was going to start working out in 2005, i really was. then i had my car accident so i couldn't.

sorry you don't have the money to go :hug: i know what that's like. :(

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hug: that sucks that they're on ozzfest but they won't be playing when it comes to your town.

ha! i wish i could say the same (about losing tons of weight). i was going to start working out in 2005, i really was. then i had my car accident so i couldn't.

:hug: no biggie...I had the chance to see them but I didn't. I'd rather see U2 a million times anyways! :D

:( I think I remember reading about your accident. :hug: Are you able to do anything now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom