The devil inside randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love going to my parents house for dinner. I get to take stuff home that I don't normally buy for myself because it's too much food.

:drool: watermelon :drool:

:confused: I got a letter from work saying I'm eligible to be matched for stock options now that I've been there a year. I can't get online because I don't know what my password is so I called and the person on the phone said she couldn't help me on the phone unless I have a password :huh: My new password will be mailed to me this week. If that's something they gave to me last year with all 500 other passwords for everything else then that's probably in my desk at work. Otherwise I have no idea how I would have a password for something I didn't know I was eligible to do :crack:

I love working for a bank :love: This is the first time I've ever had a job where you actually have an option for financial benefits for your future. My last job didn't even have a 401K option...it was some other weird plan and they didn't even match anything. When I was laid off from there I had managed to accumulate $200 in 9 months! :der:

arw9797 said:
I love working for a bank :love: This is the first time I've ever had a job where you actually have an option for financial benefits for your future. My last job didn't even have a 401K option...it was some other weird plan and they didn't even match anything. When I was laid off from there I had managed to accumulate $200 in 9 months! :der:

No 401K...that seems crazy in this day and age! I actually checked my stock options the other day. The first 2 years I was there we were given 50 each year for our division doing so well but they stopped doing that after the second year.

CF just caught me on her and wanted to know if I wanted to go shopping tonight. I decided not because....

A. We are doing our lets try a new place to eat discovery search tomorrow night.

B. I do not need to be tempted to spend any money on things I dont need right now.

C. My head feels like it's going to explode.

Kariann said:
CF just caught me on her and wanted to know if I wanted to go shopping tonight. I decided not because....

A. We are doing our lets try a new place to eat discovery search tomorrow night.

B. I do not need to be tempted to spend any money on things I dont need right now.

C. My head feels like it's going to explode.

:huh: what is A?

Snapfish is being freaky right now. I uploaded a ton of pictures into a new album and but then the album isn't available to view. But it I try to upload more pictures it shows up on that option :crazy:

:| I'm bored! :scream: I don't want to go anywhere :tsk: I'm afraid I'll end up spending money....I do have some free prints that I can get at the photo place and there's one of the Cliffs of Moher that I want blown up but then I'd have to buy a frame.

I think I better just stay where I am.

:ohmy: I think the phone people are supposed to be here soon. I really think my problem had to do with the heat because it's fine now. :hmm:

Kariann said:

I think we might try to find one of the vegetarian places this week. She suggested Indian food this week but after feeling like I was going to :barf: for few days last week I kind of nixed that idea.

The last time I went out to dinner was with you! :sad:

there's a new Irish pub that opened up by my work that I want to go to. It's probably expensive though. The Holiday Inn changed to a Marriott and I guess that's the restaurant in the hotel now. But I must check it out! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom