The devil inside randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crack: I'm soooooooo tired now!!!! I took a shower and had some toast thinking that I might just be able to stay awake to go to work but now that I've been up for a half hour I feel like I'm going to pass out. :crazy:

And....:der: I have been so damn hot all night I thought I was going to melt even with 2 fans blowing on me. I just turned my air conditioner on in my living room and I'm freezing!!! :huh:

:crazy: well I just did something productive....I saved 22 pictures from the Amsterdam thread and yes a few of them were of Bono!

Now I have to start on *the belt* thread. :drool:

it's going to be 81 today :drool: The weatherman just said the 90's heat wave is over, at least for this week, and it will be in the 80's with less humidity this week. FINALLY!!!!!

:barf: VH1 just played Jessica Simpsons video for the Dukes of Hazzard movie she's in :( She's wearing a bikini and washing a car in the video :down: It was a scary sight......

:huh: My mom sends out a "good morning" email to everyone when she gets to work. I just responded saying that I'm staying home and for now my internet works. She called me about 2 seconds later because she wanted to know why I was staying home. We talked for a few minutes, I got the "stay in and rest" comments a few times. Then she responded to my email with the same "stay in and rest" comments. I guess she must not have thought saying it on the phone a few times was enough.

:der: oh my god where is Cujo?!?! I'm watching the Today Show and they have on the US Air Guitar Champion!!!! There actually really is an Air Guitar competition! The dude that won for the US is going on to compete in Finland :der: I wonder if Cujo will be there representing Canada!

8:00 better hurry up so I can call work to let them know I'm not coming in so I can try to go back to bed. :sigh: Now I'm super tired and think I could sleep for a few hours....I hope! :scream:

:mad: I had to leave a message on my coworkers voice mail. He wasn't answering yet but I know he's there because he always gets there early! :mad: I emailed him too and told him to call me to let me know he got my voice mail :reject: My supervisor is off today otherwise I would just have called her. :|

:yawn: I just slept for 3 hours. I still feel really tired but I need to go to the grocery store. I might go to the pool this afternoon too :shifty: I really can't sleep anymore or I'll be up again all night tonight. :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:hug: arw :hug: Hope you feel better soon, girl.

I will have to add "right click save" to my list of stuff to do tonight.

I need to create an Edge folder. :shifty:

Not that I had another Edge dream last night. Cause, you know, I did(n't).

Hi Kariann. :wave:

:hug: thanks!

You don't have an Edge folder? I could send you tons of snapfish folders filled with the boy if you want :sexywink: :combust:

You had another dream? :ohmy:

arw9797 said:

:hug: thanks!

You don't have an Edge folder? I could send you tons of snapfish folders filled with the boy if you want :sexywink: :combust:

You had another dream? :ohmy:

Oh, the pool would be so nice today. I still haven't gotten out to the one in my complex yet.

Ooooh, Edge folders. :combust: As Austin Powers would say, "Yeah, baby, yeah!" :giggle:

Yes... I don't remember it though. :silent: :angel:

it's so windy out! Maybe I can open my windows and get some fresh air in here. I don't even have my air on right now! :drool: It's currently 76 out!!! :D That's 20 degrees cooler than yesterday.

I'm going to the store now :wave:

That completely wore me out! :sad: All I did was get gas and groceries and I feel like I'm going to pass out :sigh: Now I need to cook something so I can take my last pill and be done with this crap. I hope I don't need another round of this in a few weeks. :scream:

TEPA---A folder of Mr The Edge 2 U will be pm'd to you a little later :sexywink: :combust:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Damn, 70's? We're supposed to be in the 90's all week again. Oh, except for our "cool" day, 86. :sad:

:wave:

That sounds about like our weather here. We're supposed to maybe have some storms and it's been cloudy most of the day.

I really think that a storm must be moving in because I have one of the worst sinus headaches ever. I bent down to pick up my cd's/dvd's that I am going to organize in the new case I bought earlier and I thought my brain was going to drop out of my skull it hurt so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom