The devil inside randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!

My iPod from when I was little!

aiwa-csm1-small.jpg

Queen Bee said:
I don't think it was that old. :lol:
awww :(

you probably saw that fucking bomb :down:

we used macs in school which usually wasn't a problem but in yearbook they were just too slow for what we were doing. it was sooooo slow because we'd be having adobe somethingorother AND clarisworks open so we could write our stories and create the layouts and it would drag and half the times it'd crash.

it still crashed less than some pcs i've owned though! :happy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

awww :(

you probably saw that fucking bomb :down:

we used macs in school which usually wasn't a problem but in yearbook they were just too slow for what we were doing. it was sooooo slow because we'd be having adobe somethingorother AND clarisworks open so we could write our stories and create the layouts and it would drag and half the times it'd crash.

it still crashed less than some pcs i've owned though! :happy:

CLARISWORKS! Holy shit. That takes me waaaaay back.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hug: i was only joking :)

so what part of it had the turtles? was it the splash screen when you'd open the program or something?

I thought this post was going to contain the screen shot. :mad:

Hmm. I think it was kind of like clip art. You could paste the graphics into a document with a brush tool or something. My memory blows so hard. :(

Queen Bee said:
I thought this post was going to contain the screen shot. :mad:

Hmm. I think it was kind of like clip art. You could paste the graphics into a document with a brush tool or something. My memory blows so hard. :(
well i've got the program open and i'm trying to look!

clip art :hmm:

:sad: :( I've been up all night. I don't feel good at all. I hate calling in sick but I don't think I'm going to work today. :sigh: :mad: I'll probably pass out at my desk when I get there. I dont' know if it's because it's so warm or from prednisone or both but I feel like crap :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom