The devil inside randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
So exclusive... :tsk:
the picture came out looking like shit. i had to mess with the brightness settings cuz i had to turn off my flash to take the picture. then i had to adjust the brightness of the jpg because i looked orange. so now i look washed out. i barely like sending pics of myself as it is, i don't want this shit picture of myself all over the internet. :tsk:

timothius said:
I don't really know if I should look at them at work
you shouldn't look at them anywhere! :D

timothius said:
:lol:

Why? :hyper:

I try to learn from the mistakes of others. :yes:
because! they're nauseating!

Queen Bee said:
I'm surprised you still have hair. All those transformations you've made... :tsk:
those are just the ones i've made since i've started posting! i was born with blonde hair which darkened as i got older and is now auburn. let's see...i've dyed it blonde, black, red, purple, and then there were the times when i got highlights. i've been dying my hair since i was 11.

i remember when i was 13 i did red hair (when i say red i mean fire engine red) with purple streaks, that was fun. it faded quickly though and i remember the shampoo i had to use looked like blood and stained my shower. when i was 17 i'd been blonde and i went in and got it dyed black with red streaks. my mom nearly fainted. i loved it though.

i get my hair dyed on a whim, if i have the money i'll just wake up and go "oh i think i'll dye my hair (fill in the colour here) today" and call up my stylist and see if and when he's free.

i did have one stylist who fried my hair once. i had hair past my shoulders that was pretty much all one length and let's say when she got done i had bangs :yuck: i'm so glad i finally got that all grown out. i just wish my hair was longer again.

fah said:
I'm trying to grow my hair long but it just keeps growing out

~curse of fine curly hair~
:hug:

that is one thing i like about my hair is the texture, it's thick and straight. :D i have a ton of hair, every hairstylist i have tells me this, especially when they're combing my hair or styling it :laugh:

we won't even go into...never mind. :silent:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom