The Desert Island Part Deux Master List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fly so high! said:

:lmao: You see,Fitz!.....I would have said no worries as i would just change the songs to the ones in my tracklist but you kinda mentioned "the closet thing" :laugh:

:lol: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking, I wonder if FlySoHigh! even HAS memories of venturing into the gay clubs for the first time?

:lmao:

I'm sure they'll fix it by the time the contest begins, so your sexual orientation won't be thrown into doubt. :laugh:

Sorry for the mistakes in the Master List.

I probably lost the time listings in the email -> list transfer.

golden_honey_spam_large-thumb.jpg

I don't think I've heard that Lennon song before GG :reject:. And Devotchka was very pretty. I think I have more downloading to do - seemed endless last night. I couldn't listen to most of it til today

Looking through these lists, I'm finding a few artists that I can't believe I left out (I LOVE YOU, BRIAN ENO:().

Nonetheless, I see some GREAT-looking tracklists. Can't wait to see how this thing plays out.

This one is going to be a hell of a lot tougher by the looks of it, people have upped their game it seems:cool:

Lila64 said:

I don't think I've heard that Lennon song before GG :reject:. And Devotchka was very pretty. I think I have more downloading to do - seemed endless last night. I couldn't listen to most of it til today

Incredibly good lyrics in Working Class Hero. :love: This Place Is Haunted sounds - and I hate using this term to describe music - haunting.

I've got a lot of downloading to do as well. Save-file links stay up forever, don't they? In that case, I think I'll just download the tracklists in accordance with matches, rather than downloading a whole bunch of songs at once. And Irishteen, download iTunes. :wink:

Lara Mullen and I weren't able to upload our files
just no time really

if anyone wants to hear some of our songs and can't find them online then just let us know :up:

Salome said:
Lara Mullen and I weren't able to upload our files
just no time really

if anyone wants to hear some of our songs and can't find them online then just let us know :up:

Same.

I thought I had converted most, if not all, of my iTunes library to m p 3. Apparently that's not the case, so in my save file project there are scattered 's hanging around. If that's a problem for anyone, I don't mind converting those to m p 3 and putting them back up.

Just let me know, I guess.

GibsonGirl said:
Save-file links stay up forever, don't they?

They expire 30 days after the last download, I believe.

I hope people enjoy my tracklisting! I'm unsure whether I should continue uploading individual songs, or if just having those RAR folders is good enough for everyone.

I like the 5-pack of songs. Downloading one at a time is tedious. I do have some of those tracks already, but I'd rather just download them all. I can delete them off my system later.

Currently listening to Devin Townsend Band. Definitely different than Strapping Young Lad :wink: It's melodic, which I didn't expect.

I had a problem with my playlist and I resent it to you, with Track times and numbers this time and also minus this track
31. Donovan - "Jabberwocky" - HMS Donovan (2:37)

dazzlingamy said:
looking at my list compared to others - i think its shorter? I think I read the time wrong in itunes as in minutes rather then 1 hour, 59. I've lost 40 minutes of song choice!

*runs away crying* :(

oh well

quality not quantity!

:hug:

i really like your playlist. they all look really good.

music :drool:

Irishteen said:

I would if one, I wouldn't have to convert 3,456 music files to play in it and two if my MP3 played it's files :wink:

Get winamp, it can play everything:wink:

Winamp love:rockon:

It's the intelligent person's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom