The 'Desert Island Game Running Diary' Thread Pt 2 (NO LINKS!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard this Edge track before. Interesting. excellent transition into El Manana, which is one of my favourite tracks from Demon Days
Demon Days is a damn good album. Kids With Guns, O Green World, Feel Good Inc., El Mañana, DARE ... some great tracks there.
Always Forever Now :rockon: love this track
It's a good track from a pretty decent album.

The Miami Vice track was worthy of me claiming that I dig it, and Seal is soul to the max.

:| Have you HAD Quiznos?

not that I can recall. the one in town is somehow closed all of the time.

what's it like? if it's anything like Penn Station then forget it :yuck: my friends and I ate at Penn Station for the longest time cuz we were all under the mistaken impression that one of us really liked it, but none of us did :lol:

So, I really like this band Ours. I think I'm gonna have to check them out. Murder and Willing are excellent tracks.

Rejoice...interesting choice. I do love this song :rockon:

not that I can recall. the one in town is somehow closed all of the time.

what's it like? if it's anything like Penn Station then forget it :yuck: my friends and I ate at Penn Station for the longest time cuz we were all under the mistaken impression that one of us really liked it, but none of us did :lol:

I've never heard of Penn Station, so I can't really compare. Quiznos has a conveyor belt toaster, and that's made of so much more win then the microwave toaster Subway has :lol:. If we're ever in Cleveland together, I'll treat you to that one Quiznos that everyone kept going to, but I couldn't find until I'd already eaten. :grumpy:

So, I really like this band Ours. I think I'm gonna have to check them out. Murder and Willing are excellent tracks.

Rejoice...interesting choice. I do love this song :rockon:

I may still have the link to the album those tracks came from ... Tourist sent it to me.

The guitar in Willing reminded me of Rejoice, hence the two tracks being where they are.

I've never heard of Penn Station, so I can't really compare. Quiznos has a conveyor belt toaster, and that's made of so much more win then the microwave toaster Subway has :lol:. If we're ever in Cleveland together, I'll treat you to that one Quiznos that everyone kept going to, but I couldn't find until I'd already eaten. :grumpy:

good deal. if you're ever in Bloomington, come to Jimmy John's, and assuming I pass my sandwich test tomorrow, I will prepare you a delicious sandwich.

I really like ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead. I only have one album (Source Tags & Codes), but I'm thinking I need more.

I may still have the link to the album those tracks came from ... Tourist sent it to me.

The guitar in Willing reminded me of Rejoice, hence the two tracks being where they are.

Yeah, it was a good transition. your list has flowed pretty well thus far.

if you still have the link, could you PM it to me? that would be all kinds of awesome

good deal. if you're ever in Bloomington, come to Jimmy John's, and assuming I pass my sandwich test tomorrow, I will prepare you a delicious sandwich.

I really like ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead. I only have one album (Source Tags & Codes), but I'm thinking I need more.

My friend Jeremy goes to IU and he told me that that is a decent Jimmy Johns...I kid you not :lol:, if you are ever up north, you stop in Teh MC and I will make you a delicious sandwich as well...but you have to come by Saturday, because that's my last day :lol:

My friend Jeremy goes to IU and he told me that that is a decent Jimmy Johns...I kid you not :lol:, if you are ever up north, you stop in Teh MC and I will make you a delicious sandwich as well...but you have to come by Saturday, because that's my last day :lol:

Jeremy huh? I think the only Jeremy I know is like 27 and does not currently attend IU. So thats probably not him :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom