The 'Desert Island Game Running Diary' Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot, Ashley. Starlight is stuck in my head thanks to your list. :grumpy:

I think that kind of says quite a bit about the lack of catchiness in your second disc, because I played those tracks over and over and none of them stuck. :lol:

AB's list just got better by this song by A Perfect Kiss. I'm liking it a lot.

Isn't it great? I discovered them from my Latin teacher! :D

did you finish my list? I'm curious to hear your thoughts

I'm now listening to LMP's third section. I hadn't heard that Weezer song before (I just rediscovered the green album though :love: )...it was interesting. And I'd never heard Pavement before (blasphemous, I know), but I'm really, really liking them. The Replacements song is catchy.

Thanks a lot, Ashley. Starlight is stuck in my head thanks to your list. :grumpy:

I think that kind of says quite a bit about the lack of catchiness in your second disc, because I played those tracks over and over and none of them stuck. :lol:

Kinda says a little about the entire list since that was the THIRD track on the their :uhoh:

No worries. I'm listening to AtomicBono's right now. Parts are really heavy.

I'm curious to see if her list is heavier than my first disc. Not many people here are into that kind of thing, but I think that you'll like what I did with it. Sonic Youth, Porcupine Tree, Muse, Queens Of The Stone Age, Pearl Jam, Led Zeppelin, Television...:drool:

I'm curious to see if her list is heavier than my first disc. Not many people here are into that kind of thing, but I think that you'll like what I did with it. Sonic Youth, Porcupine Tree, Muse, Queens Of The Stone Age, Pearl Jam, Led Zeppelin, Television...:drool:

Your list is crushed by the heaviness of ABs list elmel

Isn't it great? I discovered them from my Latin teacher! :D

did you finish my list? I'm curious to hear your thoughts

I'm now listening to LMP's third section. I hadn't heard that Weezer song before (I just rediscovered the green album though :love: )...it was interesting. And I'd never heard Pavement before (blasphemous, I know), but I'm really, really liking them. The Replacements song is catchy.

I haven't finished your list yet, but I'm listening now. I'm on the Dinosaur Jr. track at the moment. It's a really good list flow-wise, though some of the heavier-to-lighter moments are a bit sudden--oh, and that Lupe Fiasco song was kinda out of nowhere :lol:--but thusfar I'd probably give your flow an A- and the songs a B-, which comes out to a high B/low B+.

I'm looking forward to your list after looking through the artists and songs haphazardly. It's already in my iTunes, though and will be the next list I get to. Not tonight though.

I'm looking forward to your list after looking through the artists and songs haphazardly. It's already in my iTunes, though and will be the next list I get to. Not tonight though.

I need to keep an eye on this thread. You, Khan, and GAF all have mine set up next. :lol:

Whew...I'm sort of glad. DOL's list has some pretty heavy stuff on it too, right? I guess I'm into that kind of music these days. :shrug:

I don't think you'll quite be into some of my heavy stuff :lol: who knows though, I like your attitude :wink: I'll be listening to your list once I finish LMP's and the tourist's.

So far I really like LMP's third section...might end up being my favourite of his

Whew...I'm sort of glad. DOL's list has some pretty heavy stuff on it too, right? I guess I'm into that kind of music these days. :shrug:

Her's isn't really heavy. She uses bands that have heavier songs, but she uses calmer tracks.

We need a new thread btw

I don't think you'll quite be into some of my heavy stuff :lol: who knows though, I like your attitude :wink: I'll be listening to your list once I finish LMP's and the tourist's.

I'm going to like your list, I think. Outside of Lostprophets and a couple of more punk-edged stuff, I like everything else. Lupe, M.I.A., Dinosaur Jr., M83, and Rage are all artists I don't give enough credit to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom