The 'Desert Island Game Running Diary' Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try to download YLB's playlist. My family computer is Windows Vista, and has a nasty habit of freezing. Frequently. I managed to get one in this morning before it froze (Exile on Main Street), but now I'll go for YLB's list.

I'm going to try to download YLB's playlist. My family computer is Windows Vista, and has a nasty habit of freezing. Frequently. I managed to get one in this morning before it froze (Exile on Main Street), but now I'll go for YLB's list.

Cool beans. I'll be here most likely.

Remember to listen to "Hey Ladies" as the 2nd track and "Hollywood Freaks" as the 3rd.

I haven't read all 11 pages but just wanted to say that my DI-5 playlist is almost done and I'm definitely taking part!

Let me be the one to beat a dead horse over a topic, but I'm kinda nervous about uploading my links. Especially now that some of them are purchased from amazon. I don't know if that increases the potential for the upload to be noticed or not, but the point is that I'm pretty much scared to death now of uploading/downloading anything. Does anyone have anything reassuring to say :lol:

I prefer Exile, but they're both awesome, awesome albums. Can't go wrong there.

Cool beans. I'll be here whenever you're ready to start.

Hopefully they're easier to organize than my previous lists.

That's a shame Pfan :(.

Ok, as I've admitted before, I'm not the best about these Running Diaries, but I like the way it's starting, though it took a minute to get into the song. Lyrics helped lol.

Well you've certainly brought the funk once more LMP... even had one of the few Beastie Boys tracks I like.

Hah, just say anything that stands out for you and maybe comment on the transition or something.

I'm glad. :up:

The only thing that's been bugging me (surprising since i hate rap :p) is that the transitions have all seemed really odd so far, like they're really jerky...I almost wonder if something didn't mess up when I downloaded or something. Or are they like that?

The only thing that's been bugging me (surprising since i hate rap :p) is that the transitions have all seemed really odd so far, like they're really jerky...I almost wonder if something didn't mess up when I downloaded or something. Or are they like that?

How so?

Hey Ladies is meant to go right into Hollywood Freaks, then go into Quills, then go into the Ratatat song (!!!).

Ratat-motherfucking-tat.

Well like with the first track it seemed kinda jumpy since the first track just ended all at once, the other one's didn't stand out so much, but that first one did.

I hear you on that one... it would be better if the audio levels on Hey Ladies was up higher.

Hey Ladies is meant to go right into Hollywood Freaks, then go into Quills, then go into the Ratatat song (!!!).

Ratat-motherfucking-tat.

Right, I've got it all like that, I just hadn't commented on them. I think maybe I was listening too hard for the transitions instead of just letting them happen, because as soon as I paid more attention to posting, and less to the song it all felt better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom