The "Desert Island Album" Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It would help if I knew if inmyplace13 is uploading anything. I'll have to send him an e-mail.

I think what I might do is send an e-mail to every contestant asking if they plan on doing uploads.

Axver said:
It would help if I knew if inmyplace13 is uploading anything. I'll have to send him an e-mail.

I'll get started on it right now. I'll email you the links sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Righto, folks, inmyplace13 and namkcuR are ready to go. I'm almost ready to go. Basically, I need all the contestants to pitch in now.

I'm making a schedule here as I need to fit this stuff in with university. Here's how it's going to work.

29 May, 8am Australian Eastern (28 May, 6pm, US Eastern): I will post a new thread containing all tracklistings and links to all projects that I have. If at all possible, PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR COMPILATION AND E-MAIL ME THE LINK BEFORE THIS TIME. I want every upload at least 48 hours (2 days) BEFORE your round, but if it could be on the master list, that would be great. The reason I want it at least 2 days beforehand is so people have enough time to download and play the compilation before voting on it. Each poll will link back to the master list, so if you have a link on there, that would help, and each poll will also provide specific links to the immediately coming polls.

After two days have elapsed, giving people the chance to enjoy inmyplace13 and namkcuR's tracklistings, the tournament will begin. Heats will last 24 hours. Quarter and semi finals will last 48 hours. The grand final will last 72 hours.

THE SCHEDULE

PLEASE NOTE: I will aim to start each new round at approximately 8am Australian Eastern time on the date given. That is 6pm on the PREVIOUS DAY US eastern time, and 3pm US Pacific time.

31 May: HEAT ONE - inmyplace13 vs namkcuR
1 June: HEAT TWO - LJT vs MrBrau1
2 June: HEAT THREE - pepokiss vs VertigoGal
3 June: HEAT FOUR - Axver vs yertle-the-turtle
4 June: HEAT FIVE - Liamcool vs Souly
5 June: HEAT SIX - Bono's shades vs Eliv8
6 June: HEAT SEVEN - hippy vs LemonMacPhisto
7 June: HEAT EIGHT - BonoIsMyMuse vs MacPhistoPT
8 June: QUARTER FINAL ONE
10 June: QUARTER FINAL TWO
12 June: QUARTER FINAL THREE
14 June: QUARTER FINAL FOUR
16 June: SEMI FINAL ONE
18 June: SEMI FINAL TWO
20 June: GRAND FINAL
23 June: WINNER ANNOUNCED

I apologise that we're waiting just a few more days to start. However, I recognise some people need time to upload. I hope this is long enough for everyone. If it's not, I'll ask Khanada to edit the master list to include any compilation links provided later.

Avxer you will have my uploads tonight....

Me: Why am I up against MrBrau1....God, why have you forsaken me:sad:

God: Kill the bastard!

Me: Ok:wink:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I added the individual files to my SF project, so people can opt to download single songs or the entire discs.

:up:

That's a good idea. I think I'll do the same myself, if my uploads wish to upload at a reasonable speed ...

(I hope I can make my own deadline, haha.)

is there a way to add songs to an already started project?

the faqs don't have anything on it.

Under the project and files option there is a 'files' button beside whatever projects you have, if you click that and go to the bottom of the page there should be an upload button for adding more files.

LJT said:
Under the project and files option there is a 'files' button beside whatever projects you have, if you click that and go to the bottom of the page there should be an upload button for adding more files.

thank you, im just an idiot. :)

hippy said:

took me awhile to figure it out too :tongue:

I can't wait 'til our round. :hyper:

I'm wondering what you'll have and if I have any chance of beating you. :hmm::wink:

You shall all be defeated by me come the day of Rockoning!!!

:wink:

Well, now I know what I'm going to be doing this weekend - trying to figure out Save File.

I almost think I don't need to bother since I probably don't have anything on my tracklistings that oscure - at least not to the B&G crowd - but you never know.

The "save file" website seemed to crash yesterday, but it's back now. :)

OK folks, just a few minutes late here, the master list shall go live soon!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom